.5.

Waking up this morning was the best thing ever. Hyunjin went and picked up his lovely boyfriend with flowers.

"Do you want something from me?" Seungmin asked while raising his eyebrows.

"Besides you being my company to breakfast. No," Hyunjin said with a smile.

Seungmin smiled and grabbed the flowers from his hands. He accepted the invitation and walked to the car.

Hyunjin opened the door for him and got in after. They drove off down the street, ending up at a small cafe.

Seungmins eyes widened when he saw the flowers decorating the outside. He realized that Hyunjin had taken him to a cute flower cafe. It was a place Seungmin always wanted to go with a Simone special. And today was his lucky day.

Hyunjin parked the car and opened Seungmin's door.

"So this is why you got me the flowers." He said holding his head high and walking into the building.

Hyunjin couldn't help but stare at Seungmins ass the whole time he was walking. It was just so round and amazing to touch, but he held himself back.

They got in and got themselves seated. They ordered their food and talked for a while. Jokes and compliments were thrown around, causing people around them to watch in awe.

Once they finished eating, they got into the car a headed to school.

———-

It was finally time for the senior going away party. All the seniors and some alumni's attended the event. There were drinks, food, and loud music as Seungmin described.

Changbin showed up with a mystery someone on his side. Which was surprising to everyone. Unfortunately, he got drunk and the they left him behind.

Seungmin was happy to see that all his planning made the event memorable for the students that did come, even Jisung was there.

By the end of the night, everyone was tired and most people left. The group sat at one of the tables and talked about the night.

The happiness in the air seemed unmatched by any other happy moments they shared. Once everyone became too tired to talk anymore, they made their way home. Tears were shed by some, specifically Changbin and Bang Chan, because this was going to be the last time they were going to see each other.

Fortunately for Hyunjin and Seungmin, they had already planned to stay together. But once everyone was gone, they decided to make their exit as well.

Because it was their last night until their adult future started, Seungmin wanted to spend the night with Hyunjin.

They pulled into his driveway and went inside the house.

"What are you doing?" Hyunjin chuckled as he watch Seungmin take off his shoes and shirt mid-walk in the hallway.

"I want to go swimming." Seungmin said, "come on."

Hyunjin followed his boyfriend out the back doors and into the pool. They were there for a while not paying any mind to how loud they were being.

They splashed water onto each other and laughed. Once their fingertips started to wrinkle, they got out and dried off.

It was really warm outside so they decide just to sit in the darkness for a while. Sitting in silence until their eyes met.

The boys stared into each other's eyes. Listening to the crashing water coming from the jacuzzi. The steam from it coated the atmosphere and the lights illuminated the sky above them.

The feeling of warmth from the jacuzzi and the words they spoke to each other soon turned into lust once Hyunjins eyes lowered to Seungmins' lips.

He watched as the smirk spread across his face. Hyunjin grabbed his waist and set him on his lap. He looked up at him and connected their lips.

They tugged on each other's skin as their lips never parted. Seungmin slide his hands down Hyunjins toned abs and went further to explore.

He stopped and smiled between the kiss when he felt the bulge in his pants. Hyunjin groaned softly when Seungmins hands started moving slowly.

Hyunjins head flew back onto the chair with his eyes closed slightly. He mumbled small words when Seungmin put his hands into his shorts.

Hyunjin let out a small breath of relief that was being held between his legs. He lifted his head and met Seungmins eyes, which were trained on his member.

When he lifted his eyes, he took his thumb and sucked on it slowly. This action caused Hyunjin to become even harder than he was before.

Seungmin seductively released his thumb from his lips and slide it back inside. Hyunjin bit his lower lip, wishing that his mouth was somewhere else.

When Seungmin was done, he lowered it to Hyunjins center. Once his thumb made contact, Hyunjin let out a soft moan.

Seungmin also let out a moan when he felt the hardnesses on his finger. He started rubbing small circles on the tip. Seungmin watched Hyunjin's breathing shorten and become shallow.

Seungmin went at it for a while before stopping completely.

"Such a fucking tease," Hyunjin said through breaths.

"You want me to keep going?" Seungmin said with a teasing tone.

Seungmin attached his lips to Hyunjin's neck, leaving small spots that showed perfectly. The vibrations only caused Hyunjin to become harder than he already was. Seungmin smiled into his neck when he felt his member twitch.

"I guess I should reward you for being so patient," Seungmin said stroking his member slowly.

Hyunjin let out a moan at the unexpected gesture. Seungmin smiled at what he was doing to Hyunjin. He counted the number of times Hyunjin said 'Fuck' as his speed changed. Soon enough, Hyunjin was a moaning mess.

"On your knees," Hyunjin spoke softly.

Seungmin didn't hear him but got the memo when Hyunjin forced him to the ground. He grabbed a fist full of Seungmins hair when he positioned his mouth.

Seungmin loved the idea, so he did as he was told and got to work. He took all of Hyunjin in one bob. Hyunjin was on the verge of levitating when the warmth of his boyfriend's tongue hugged his shaft.

Loud gasps and heavy breathing could be heard from down the street. Hyunjin tried his best to keep his erotic sounds to a minimum because his family was present.

"You don't want to make any sounds for me baby?" Seungmin asked while stroking painfully slow, "Am I not doing a good job?"

Hyunjin frantically shook his head letting Seungmin know that he was doing amazing. Seungmin smiled softly as he watched the boy's eyes shut when he jerked his hand up and down.

"Holy shit, Seungmin." He breathed when Seungmin attached his lips back to their rightful place.

Hyunjin interlocked his hands into Seungmins hair. He tugged on it slowly and then forcefully pushed it up and down.

Hyunjin let out the most erotic sounds he's ever made as he chased his release. Feeling his member hit the back of Seungmins throat made Hyunjin see stars, becoming more desperate by the second.

Seungmin knew Hyunjin was about done once his thrust became sloppy and slow. Hyunjin rested in his seat, as all the bent-up energy leaked into Seungmins mouth.

Seungmin felt the warm sensation of Hyunjins excitement rush down his throat. Seungmin took it upon himself to clean the rest of it with his tongue as well. Once the boys were done with their heavy breathing. Seungmin got back on Hyunjins lap and kissed him softly.

When Seungmin let his lips detach, Hyunjin flashed him a tired smile.