.4.

Seungmin POV

"IT'S FINALLY HERE, IT'S HERE!!" I screamed at my boyfriend.

"What's here?" Hyunjin laughed.

He doesn't know. It's the only thing I've been talking about ever since we came closer to the end of the year.

"The senior going away party." I said punching him in the shoulder, "I should have known you never listened to me."

He laughed and hugged me tightly. I tried wiggling out of his grip but he was just too strong for me.

"I always listen to what comes out of those pretty lips of yours." I blushed at his comment, knowing that he just said it to make me forgive him.

I didn't bother to ask if he was going, of course he was. He better. I almost got kicked off the project because he constantly came into the auditorium and 'distracted me'.

I didn't mind it, but still.

I have been planning this day like it was my last. It kind of is, for school at least. I was so excited and Hyunjin knew it.

We hung up banners and streamers throughout the hallways at the beginning of the week and the day is finally here.

"There's going to be drinks, food, loud music, and everything," I said sitting on Hyunjins lap.

"What kind of drinks?" He asked mindlessly.

He chuckled when I rolled my eyes and stroked my thigh softly. He was just happy because I was happy. But him being happy made me happy as well.

"I'm proud of you." He said kissing my cheek.

When he kissed me, I couldn't help but want to make out with him. It was hard not to fall for those plumb lips of his.

I leaned in and kissed him softly. But when I tried leaning back up, he grabbed the back of my head and kissed me again. And again. And again.

"I love you," Hyunjin said while smiling.

He always knew what to say to make my heart race. Sometimes it got to the point where I just wanted to get undressed right then and there.

I've never actually told him this because if I did I would most likely be sore every day. Hyunjin is a horny human being.

"Should I leave?" Someone said from the other chair.

I turned and let out a nervous laugh, not remembering that Changbin was still in the room. Hyunjin chuckled when I quickly got up and sat in the chair next to him.

I cleared my throat, slightly embarrassed that I let it go that far with someone else in the room.

"Do you have anyone you're going with?" Hyunjin asked teasingly.

Changbin sarcastically laughed at the question. It didn't even phase me when they started hurling insults at each other. They went back and forth for a moment before someone else walked in.

"Hey, guys," Felix said walking in and sitting with us.

No one knew how Felix came to be a part of the group, but he did. He was in love with Jisung, which everyone knew, but once he saw how in love Jisung was with someone else, he finally decided to give up.

It was pretty funny when he talked to me about it. I didn't want to laugh in his face, but that did end up happening.

As time flew by, we all talked about stupid things to pass it. Once the clock hit that hour, I knew I had to make my way home.

"Alright let's go," Hyunjin said grabbing his keys and getting up with me.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm taking you home, duh." He said jerking his head forward.

I laughed knowing that he just wanted to be the last person to see me.

"Not you being obsessed with him," Felix said.

"At least I am obsessing over someone who wants me back." Hyunjin spat back, "let's go."

He placed his hand on my lower back and guided me to the door. He was whispering sweet nothings into my ear as my feet started moving.

Weak in the knees.

Hyunjin POV

I drove the usual way that I would take him to his house. Left hand is stirring the other is gripping his thigh.

Literally.

I couldn't get over the innocent look he had. It made me want to ruin him completely. It's not that I haven't before, it's just that he's so addictive.

We were becoming adults and something just told me that the fun was just starting. He was super excited about this senior event, and for some reason that turned me on.

The school wasn't letting us have a senior trip this year. For what? I don't know, so this was the best we are getting. And if Seungmin was happy with how it turns out, then I'm happy as well.

The feeling he made me feel was unreal. Something no female could ever. Which is also something I can't wrap my head around.

When we pulled up to his driveway, I quickly got out of the car to open his door. He's my prince, therefore he should be treated like one.

"What is this all about?" He asked between laughs. I shut the door behind him and held him close to me.

"You're the love of my life, that's all," I said kissing him.

He rolled his eyes and forcefully pushed me away from him. As he started walking away from me, he turned around and waved.

I bit my bottom lip and shoved my hands in my pockets. Which is something Jisung did a lot. I used to tease him because when he did it, it was obvious that he was shy or nervous. Now I do almost every time I watch Seungmin leave.

I watched him walk into his house and let out the breath that I was holding.

I bite back at the words I wanted to say to him because his parents were here. And anyone could be listening, so I stuck to the holy script.

I got back into my car and drove off, just remembering his beautiful face made my blood rush in many ways.

Authors POV

The lovers went to sleep with each other in mind. Waiting for the next day to see each other, the excitement grew inside them.

Seungmin waited all year for the going away party and couldn't stand waiting any longer. Once the day finally comes, he planned to let go of this innocent persona everyone saw him with.