.20.

"That bastard!" Dori screamed.

Seungmin was at his dorm yet again. He told Dori everything that happened tonight. Seungmin didn't know what to do or who to call for this situation besides Dori. The one friend and only friend he had outside of Hyunjins circle.

"I knew that prick would hurt you!" Dori had been going at it for about half an hour now.

All Seungmin could do was sit in silence and wonder what he missed. Hyunjin never liked talking about his family and would always change the subject. Seungmin believed it was just because Hyunjin wanted to what he talk.

Hyunjin was lovy dovy and always wanted Seungmin to speak instead of him. So that was the logical answer to it.

But Seungmin had never met any of Hyunjin's family. Not even when they were just friends in high school and even before then.

It seemed like no one they knew in high school ever truly met Hyunjins parents. Hyunjin didn't seem to be as disciplined as other children back in school, but people just chopped it up to his parents having busy jobs.

Seungmin now noticed that each party was to spite of his parents. He wanted to make them angry but always ended up cleaning the mess he made.

"That bastard right?" Dori screamed.

Seungmin had his head in the clouds. Having all the scenarios run through his head not paying any mind to what Dori was going on about.

Snap Snap

Dori snapped his fingers in Seungmins face bringing him back to reality.

"Yeah yeah." Seungmin trailed off.

Dori let out a sigh while rolling his eyes. He sat on the bed next to Seungmin and wrapped his arm around him.

"I didn't mean to get so angry," he said looking at him, "I'm sorry. But you don't possibly believe that this wasn't all planned out."

Seungmin looked at him with a curious face. All planned out? That was the last thing Seungmin believed.

"What are you talking about?"

"First, he cheated on you because he got bored of you. Then the whole dinner gave him a reason to leave you since you weren't officially over." Dori answered shrugging his shoulders, "It's something he would do. And it seems to be the only thing Hyunjin seems to plan well."

Seungmin thought for a moment with his head in his hands.

"Besides his parties of course," Dori said softly.

Seungmin looked up into Doris' eyes with even more questions.

When they first met, Seungmin asked a bunch of questions about him. He wanted to know everything about Dori.

But he didn't know that they went to the same school. Nor did he ever talk about Hyunjin throwing a bunch of house parties.

Seungmin spoke about his past but never about him being a partygoer. I lifted my eyebrow wondering where he got the information.

"Changbin told me." He said rather quickly.

"You're seeing Changbin?"

Dori made his crush on Changbin known, but it was surprising that Changbin didn't see Hyunjin. Every time I see Changbin he had already seen Hyunjin.

"We just hung out for a bit that's all." Dori laughed awkwardly.

A moment later, he got up and quickly went out of the room. He said he needed to take a shower but from the smell of it, he already did.

Seungmin became skeptical about the whole thing but decided to not pay it of any kind. Maybe it was his first time hanging out with someone that he was interested in.

Dori wasn't introverted but he didn't just talk to anyone. Only the people in his circle and now Changbin.

Seungmin left it alone knowing that the last thing he wanted to think about was someone else being in a relationship. He needed to fix his before he could even wish for something.

He laid down in the bed and slowly drifted to sleep. He didn't feel like waiting for Dori to come back and just shut his eyes.

Seungmin wasn't as sad as people wanted him to be. The series of events kind of gave him the idea of what was going to happen to them.

First, him going to dinner with that lady, her trying to put moves on him, then them sleeping together. Everything fit so nicely together that it was easy to understand.

Hyunjin was relapsing back to his old ways.

He started getting bored and wanted s different kind of thrill. Seungmin wasn't enough for him and it became crystal clear the moment he found the bra on the couch.

———————————

As Seungmins mind raced, he lay in bed and stared at the ceiling. Not knowing what to do with himself. 

"You can't just be miserable for the rest of your life," Dori said while facing him. 

Dori had come back into the room after an hour of doing whatever. Seungmin was still confused about how he knew certain things but wanted to visit it another day. Seungmin sighed and sat up. 

"I know but it's hard to believe that this is happening all over again." 

"No, it's not," Dori replied. 

Seungmin looked at him confused as Dori rose from the bed as well. 

"It's not hard to believe that it's happening again. You just hate the fact that Hyunjin went back to his old habits." Dori continued, "You're not hurt about what he did to you, it's the fact that he said he changed that made you want to be with him. It's manipulation." 

Seungmin was even more confused by the fact that Dori was saying all these things about Hyunjin. Dori didn't know Hyunjin the way that Seungmin did, but Hyunjins habits could tell everyone the kind of person he was. 

"You just need to be with someone better." Dori said stroking the brunette hair, "Someone who will treat you like the goddess you are." 

Seungmin felt at ease with Doris' words. He knew just what to say to make Seungmin feel better. 

"Someone that wouldn't even think of looking at anyone besides you," Dori stated as he got closer and closer to Seungmins face. 

Seungmin didn't notice the action because he was fiddling with his fingers. Before he knew it, Dori had lifted his face with his hands and kissed him. It took only a second for Seungmin to pull away. 

Dori had a small smile on his face, "I wanted to do it." 

Seungmins eyes were wide as he brought his hand over his mouth. He didn't say a word. Dori soon turned over and laid back down. Seungmin sat up for a while questioning the whole situation. 

After returning to reality, he slowly got out of bed and headed for the door. 

Before he could touch the handle, he remembered that he forgot his phone. When he walked over to the nightstand, Doris' phone started buzzing like crazy. 

It was weird that he was getting so many text messages at this hour. Seungmin tried to ignore it but then saw what it said. 

Tell me when they break up.
You finally get to have your happy ending.

But I still need my money.
I did my job. 
You can pay the money then, right?
Dori?
Answer the phone, Dori. 
We had a deal. 

Seungmin had no idea who the person was, but he had an idea about who they were talking about. As Seungmins mind raced even faster, he grabbed the phone and opened it. 

He started reading the messages and was shocked at what he found inside them.