.15.

Seungmin

A few days have gone by since that little incident with that tramp of an agent Hyunjin. I don't know if they're still in contact with each other, god I hope not. I'm hoping he took what I said seriously. Sometimes you can't get through to Hyunjin and he does what he wants.

I woke up in an empty bed for the third time this week.

I felt the space next to me and it wasn't warm, meaning Hyunjin must have been gone for a while. I sat up and checked the time. It was almost 11. I placed my head back onto my pillow and sighed.

I didn't have school today so it felt nice to relax. With that, I heard the door to the front open and shut behind someone. A huge smile painted my face as the man I loved walked inside the bedroom.

He was drenched with sweat as his hair stuck to his forehead. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt with black shorts on. His breathing was all over the place as he grabbed a towel and walked over to me.

"Good morning." He said kissing me, "How'd you sleep?"

"Good," I said smiling and lifting from the bed again, "Kinda sad that you weren't here when I woke up."

He pouted while setting his phone on the nightstand.

"Since we both technically have off days today," I started, "We should do something fun."

"I'm listening." He replied.

I didn't have anything in mind. I just wanted to wing it today and do whatever we thought would be fun when we see it. Go shopping, get food, and go to an amusement park. As long as I was with him, I could do anything.

"I don't know."

He laughed while looking at me and sat on the bed. My eye widened as he looked at me with confusion.

"I just washed these sheets and you putting your dirt ass on them."

Hyunjin held his hand up to surrender before getting closer to me. A mischievous smile crept on his face. I didn't know what he was doing until he held his arms open.

I fought with all my might for him not to embrace me with his stench. Once he won, I felt his sweat drip all over me. His hair rubbed circles against my face. And his smell smacked me in the face at least a million times.

I groaned at his action as he smiled and gripped me tighter. When he let go of me, I sat there trying to come to terms with the situation I was just in.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower if you want to join me." He said taking his shirt off.

I gave him a mocking smile before getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom.

I hate him.

Hyunjin

"A picnic!?" Seungmin said excitedly, "Who knew my boyfriend was so romantic."

I laughed at his words. I wasn't the romance type. I do love him but that whole flower-pedaled, candle-lit, champagne bathtub trick to get sex just didn't make sense to me.

I could have Seungmin whenever I pleased, and he could have me whenever he pleased too.

"I wanted to have you relax on your day off." I said sitting down on the blanket, "I feel like we don't see each other enough anymore."

He started to blush at my simple words. He's too cute to be that in love with me, I don't deserve him.

I know I said that whole bathtub thing didn't make sense, but I do like champagne.

"Oh, we're getting fancy." Seungmin laughed while holding out his glass.

"Sooooo," I said awkwardly, "How's school?"

Seungmin laughed at my failed attempt to make small talk. We've known each other for as long as I can remember, but right now I feel like we just met.

I was so nervous to be with him because I was afraid of what he might say to me.

"It's going I guess." He replied while taking another sip of his drink, "I have an exam in a few weeks so I kind of feel like shit about it."

"I know you'll pass," I said, "You're like the smartest person I know."

"Well, that's because you surround yourself with a bunch of idiots."

I chuckled at his remark, but he wasn't lying.

"Have you found a new agent yet?" He asked bluntly.

"No."

He looked at me with disappointment. I know I can't stay with Ms. Kim but it was hard enough to find her.

I'm for sure not going to have sex with her, I'm not that desperate. But I need to find an alternative fast.

"If you need me to break the news to her, I will."

"No no no," I said laughing, "that's not needed."

Seungmin said okay and took out the fruits that I brought for us. We spent the rest of our evening talking, laughing, cuddling, and eating.

I felt like we were in high school again. Like our first date before asking him out.

"Seungmin?" I said holding his hands softly.

He looked up at me as he was chewing the rest of his strawberries.

"I'd never been so happy in my life until I met you. It's like you changed me from this angry person to a person that I truly adore." I stated, "I just want you to know that I love you, and I will never stop. Even if we do become old and wrinkly, I will always love. Even when we die, I will always choose you in every new lifetime." 

Seungmin had a huge smile on his face as his cheeks heated.

"Seungmin?" I started again.

"Seungmin!?" Someone said breaking the moment.

Seungmin turned around and stood up abruptly. He walked over to the person and hugged them. I sat there slightly annoyed at the timing but I held my composure.

They walked over to me and Seungmin sat him down.

"We're in the middle of a little picnic." He said while smiling at him.

"Shit, I didn't mean to interrupt." He said, "I'm Dori by the way."

"I heard good things," I said shaking his hand.

"Oh, you talk about my puppy?" He replied while hitting Seungmin's arm.

Puppy?

"I don't," Seungmin said rolling his eyes playfully, "He's just being nice."

"You don't mind if I join you guys do you?" Dori asked.

Seungmin looked at me while I looked at Dori. Now, why the actual fuck would he think that's okay? What is going through this kid's mind?

First, he interrupts our alone time, now he wants to join! It's not like he isn't up Seungmin's ass at school every day. Why can't a man spend time with his man by themselves?

It's always that one friend that has to fuck everything up.

"Yeah sure," I said with a smile.

He squeezed onto the blanket right in between us. Now my ass is on the ground while they chit-chat about whatever.

I truly want to kick this kid's ass.