.11.

Hyunjin

- Hyunjin, our dinner was nothing more than amazing. I would love to sit down with you again with one of my officials. I see potential in your art and would love for you to succeed.

Please meet me at The Blue Dinner.

"Oh my god!" Seungmin screamed with excitement, "It's like getting called back for a play!"

He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed all over my face. All I could do was laugh at how cute he was.

Seungmin was always joyful about the things that I loved. I don't know where I would be without his support. It's not like anyone else besides him paid it any mind.

All my other friends were busy with their own lives. I don't blame them. But Seungmin always seemed to pull through even when he was having a hard time.

That's why I love him.

"Why aren't you as excited as me?" He asked while placing his legs on top of mine.

"The lady didn't seem too interested in what I had to say the first time." I explained, "She makes a part of me feel like I'm not good enough for this."

Seungmin poked out his lips playfully. I laughed and hit his shoulder for showing me fake sympathy.

"You're good at art Hyunjin." He said, "Screw her if she doesn't think so. I doubt she wrote that message anyway."

"You think so?" I said while rubbing his bare leg softly.

"Of course," He said running his fingers through my hair, "That and other things."

Seungmin kept his eyes trained on my hair. I kept my eyes on him, knowing that he felt my stare. It was only a matter of time until he crumbled under my gaze and gave in.

Which he did.

Seungmins eyes met mine and lowered to my lips. He often told me it was one of his favorite features on my face.

"They are always so plump and soft. I just want to kiss you all day.", He would say. I wasn't opposed to the idea.

I leaned in and attached my lips to his. As our lips moved rhythmically, I slowly danced my hand closer between his thighs.

He let out a small moan causing me to smile at myself. I always loved the effect I had on him. His soft moans echoed off the walls when my hand went under the shorts he had on. I rubbed small circles dangerously close to his front.

I wasted no time laying him down and climbing between his legs. My kisses went from his mouth to the corner, to his cheek, to his jawline, and stopped at his neck. Sucking and biting at his fragile skin made my adrenaline rush.

"Oh Hyunjin~," Seungmin moaned.

I will always love hearing my name when he was in this state.

Seungmin pulled at the hem of my shirt, in a plea for me to remove it. I swiftly slide it over my body as he bit his lip and watched. I attacked his neck again as my hands went into his pants. He let out small whimpers underneath me as I stroked his boner.

His chest went up and down slowly while he released in every stroke. I lifted his shirt and kissed down his bare stomach.

His hands held my shoulders tightly as I went down. Once I got to his waistband, I glided my tongue along his bare chest and went back to his neck.

I blew my breath along the line that I created, causing him to shutter. I placed kissed in the same area on my way back to his waistband.

He watched me with hooded eyes, warning me to do something more. I smiled at him before slowly pulling at his waistband.

Pulling his shorts and underwear down, he allowed a small moan to escape him.

I was pleased.

"You're so cute," I said against his bulge.

I laid wet kisses on his erection as his eyes fluttered shut. I took a small portion of him into my mouth before allowing him to go all the way in.

I sucked him off slowly as his hands fisted the sheets under us. I could tell he was getting desperate when he slightly lifted his hips to go deeper.

Wanting to fulfill his desires, I went faster and faster. His moans were sounds I would listen to all day.

He was nearing his release when he gripped my hair. I removed my lips from around him and went to his neck again.

"W-what?" He said breathlessly upon feeling the coldness surrounding his manhood.

I kissed his neck slowly while undoing my pants.

"I've got a better idea baby," I said while pushing myself inside of him.

He gasped while holding onto my biceps tightly. His breath hitched and no sound was made until I shifted.

I held the back of his knee up as I slowly moved in and out. The euphoric feeling was something I adored.

When Seungmins moans became more frequent, I subconsciously sped up my pace. Before I knew it my phone started ringing.

"Hyunjin~," Seungmin said through breaths, "Your phone."

"It can wait," I said while kissing his neck.

Seungmin dragged his nails along my back, causing a sting that I didn't mind. As I kept my pace, I felt myself nearing my climax.

At that very moment, there was nothing more I wanted to feel besides my beloved boyfriend. I sped up my pace even more and stroked him as Seungmin screamed with pleasure.

Fuck this felt amazing.

Soon enough, we released. Both our breathing was shallow as I rode out our highs. I fell to his side with my chest to the ceiling.

He turned over on his side and faced me with his eyes closed.

"Was I too rough?" I asked while looking at him.

"Not hard enough." He teased.

"Really?" I said as he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

——————

"I'm so sorry that I'm late," I said while racing to the table.

The lady and her official looked at me curiously.

"Yeah? We tried calling and there was no answer." The lady replied sharply.

"Yeah sorry about that," I replied, "I was doing what I do best."

---------
😳 I wrote this at work and the amount of times I had to get off this app is crazy.

I could not stop smiling