.3.

Authors POV

When Seungmin opened the door all eyes went to him. Even hyunjins, who was laying face down on the bed. They were there for a moment, maintaining eye contact with each other before Changbin cleared his throat to break the silence.

"Yeah I think my mom called us Jeongin." He said getting up and brushing off his lap.

"I didn't hear any-"

"Let's go." He said lifting him out the chair and leading him out the door.

When it shut behind them, the air felt suffocating. It was thick in that very moment. Seungmin was looking at Hyunjin who now was sitting upright. Neither of them knew what to say or how to start the conversation.

They both tried their best to avoid each other for the time being but it seemed like that time ended fairly fast.

"I heard about the fight," Seungmin said shoving his hands in his pocket, "I tried calling but you didn't answer."

This came as a surprise to Hyunjin. He quickly grabbed his phone and saw all the missed calls. He never expected Seungmin to call him so he left his phone on mute for a while.

"Okay I guess we can't beat around this anymore," Hyunjin said getting to his feet, "I'm so sorry about what I did. I don't want to blame it on the liquor so I'm not going to."

Hyunjin was now a few inches away from Seungmin at this point. He grabbed his hands and caressed them softly.

"I have no excuse to treat you like that. It was a mistake and it should have never happened." Hyunjin said lifting his head to meet Seungmin eyes, "I love you with all my heart and I hope this won't make you think otherwise."

Small tears swelled the edges of Hyunjins eyes. Seungmin couldn't believe that he was seeing this side of him. He usually had this tough guy f-boy persona that never seemed to break. But right now tears are threatening to fall from his beautiful eyes.

It was the first time someone who cheated on Seungmin ever said sorry. They would usually say they want to break up and ditch him completely. But Hyunjin wanted to stay, and that made Seungmin feel secure.

Although it would be hard for him to forgive and forget, he was willing to take another risk with Hyunjin.

"I love you too but," Seungmin said removing his hands from Hyunjins grasp, "I can't have you getting hurt every two seconds."

Hyunjin let out a small giggle and hugged him. They held each other for a moment before Seungmin let go and checked his wounds. To Hyunjins surprise, he felt small kisses lining his face. He fell into a small bliss when their lips touched one another's.

Seungmin hoped that this incident wouldn't happen again. He forgave him in a short period of time, and hoped taking another risk on Hyunjin would end badly.

The warmth that they both felt was something the never wanted to let go of. And they never will.