.17.

Seungmin has been walking on eggshells for the last two weeks. He couldn't focus on anything. He was spending his days at Dori's place. The person that Hyunjin is worried about.

He couldn't bare the feeling of stupidity that he felt. Everyone knew Hyunjin had a history but Seungmin wanted to look past that.

He was out with this lady almost all the time. Most nights Seungmin would go to bed by himself and only see Hyunjin before he went to school the next morning.

But even then, Hyunjin would be asleep next to him. He wanted to believe there was no relationship, no fling, no liking, strictly business with them.

For some reason, Seungmin's mind didn't want to think otherwise. Hyunjin hasn't changed and probably never will.

Bing. Bing.

Seungmins phone went off. He lifted it to his face, and all the color in his face drained.

Mom- Hey Seungmo, we just made it to town. I hope you are excited to see us. And is the restaurant we are meeting at vegan? I've decided to turn a new leaf 🤭.

He had forgotten that his parents were coming to town. She wanted to see her lovely son that never bothered to call or send a text.

Seungmin- Yeah they have some vegan options on the menu. But are you already in town?

Please say no.

Mom- Well yes, we just made it to our hotel. Why?

Seungmin- No reason. Just excited to see you guys again!!!

Mom- 😘

He set the phone down on the nightstand and laid back down. Tomorrow was one of his school days off and didn't know if Hyunjin had plans.

It was perfect timing.
For them.

Seungmin stayed awake for the majority of the night because he needed to know how to tell Hyunjin.

His parents knew about their relationship and supported him in all the best ways. Even though they hoped he would find a lovely lady and have wonderful children. That didn't happen, and they were okay with it.

Seungmin fell in love with a man. A man that held so much value to him. A man that showed him all the love he needed to survive.

A man that he lost to some saggy breast hag.

When his eyes finally fell shut, he felt the bed next to his dip. He turned over on his side to see Dori laying next to him. He was facing him and they locked eyes.

They lay there for a while before the silence was filled.

"What's wrong?" 

Seungmin stayed quiet hoping his anger doesn't get the best of him.

"Well. My parents came to town to see me, and they want Hyunjin and I to have dinner with them tomorrow." Seungmin answered.

There was a loud silence that followed his answer before hearing a sigh.

"Great fucking timing."

"I know." Seungmin replied, "What do I tell them?"

"Maybe it's not the best time." Dori responded, "Or you could be honest and say you have a cheater boyfriend that would rather fuck a woman than express their feelings."

Seungmin laughed.

"I'll just have to tell them that he's busy." He said grabbing his phone and typing, "At least then it won't be a waste of a trip."

Dori sighed, "Be careful okay?"

Seungmin looked at him confused.

"If you ever need anyone for anything," he started patting Seungmins hair, "I'm right here."
—————————

After waking up that morning, everything felt still, but in a bad way. Dori went to class so Seungmin was left in the bed alone.

Seungmin spent the majority of his day in the library to avoid running into Doris' roommates. He didn't anyone to misunderstand the situation. Soon enough it was time for the dinner. Since all his clothes were at Hyunjins house, he had no choice but to go back.

Oddly, he considered the house to be Hyunjins instead of his own. It hurt his heart to be in a situation like this with someone he loved.

To his surprise, Hyunjin wasn't there. Seungmin assumed he was out with that skank of an agent so he was quick to grab clothes and leave.

He rode the bus to the restaurant, but when he got there, he saw a familiar car waiting outside of it.

Hyunjin got out of the car and started walking to the door until he caught a glimpse of Seungmin.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Seungmin asked.

"Your mom texted me saying how she wanted to see me," Hyunjin said waving his phone in Seungmins face. "I can't just not talk to your mom because you're not talking to me."

Seungmin rolled his eyes, hating the situation. But he had to hold in his anger before it could get the best of him.

Once they finally got into the restaurant, they took their seats. It was a pretty big booth that surprised them. It's only the 4 of them, why would they need such a big table?

The boys were sitting with each other for a while before anyone showed up. They ordered water for the time being, still sitting in complete silence.

"My parents are almost here." Seungmin said putting his phone face down on the table, "As far as they know we're a happy couple with no problems."

Hyunjin looked over at Seungmin and shook his head.

"We are a happy couple." He replied, "I understand how it could be hard to believe that I didn't cheat, I don't blame you. But I'm telling you the truth and I need you to believe me."

Seungmin locked eyes with Hyunjin as his eyes started to fill with tears, "I'm trying."

And with that, Seungmin's parents came walking down the aisles with big smiles on their faces.

"SEUNGMO!!" His mom screamed as the boys got out of the booth to greet them.

But before Hyunjin could plop a smile on his face, he saw the person he least wanted.

"Dad?"