Welcome to my Book! [READ]

༻ ♡ ♡ ♡  ༺

HELLO my fellow reader! 

I'm Roo, the author of this book! Thank you for choosing my book to read and I hope I'll write up to your expectations 😊

I've written a few other books earlier this year, why don't you go check them out in my profile 🤭

Like usual, I'D like to follow a certain RULES here; 

- I have no schedule on when I'll update this book. It can be random as I have a personal life of my own. Hope you understand and kindly refrain from asking me to update often :)

- Readers will only go by She/Her in this book as I'm more comfortable writing in a P.O.V of a female. 

- Alhaitham is not released at the time of me writing this story. Much of his backstory is unknown to me and is completely made up in this story. Even the locations I mention in this story are completely fictional.

- I won't write Smut. I'm sorry but no I really don't know how to write it. 

- I'll be using female traveler, Lumine here. Try understanding that I like both the traveler and avoid causing conflicts on who's the better sibling.

- Occasional spoilers from in-game lore (?)

- The art used for the Book covers and Banners both don't belong to me. I'm not sure of who the artist is, but if you are the artist kindly DM me via Discord in case you don't want me to use the art.

- I have a chaotic discord server where I post bits of my writings and spoilers, so if your interested do join!

- Disclaimer : I do not own any characters. 

Thank you for spending your valuable time reading my book! Make sure to vote, comment and follow me for future updates!

" DISCERNMENT : THE ABILITY TO JUDGE WELL.—" 

;START 08.25.2022