7. The Unexpected turns.

༻                ♡  ♡  ♡                ༺

 ༻ ♡ ♡ ♡ ༺

A young forest ranger was walking by the gates of Sumeru with a bag full of medical herbs in her arms. She was a little bit in hurry as her master had asked her to bring in some medical herbs as it was an emergency case. 

While walking hastily, she noticed an envelope nearby the bush. Curious she was, so she picked it up to see a familiar handwriting.

"This!...This is master Tighnari's handwriting!" The ranger thought to herself as she began walking hurriedly towards where her master was.

.

.

Tighnari sat beside Y/n's mother as her breathing rate slowly came down each minute. Her hands were going cold as Tighnari kept holding firmly. Black scales was seen till her neck as it had spread more.

A few moments ago, She had went mad and violent. To calm her down Tighnari had no choice but to drug her with high dose of anesthesia so that she could go to sleep but then it had its own cons. Eleazar kept spreading throughout her though she was asleep and was slowly taking her life away.

"Mr. Tighnari....at this-...at this rate, madam would!" The nurse was slightly panicking. Tighnari sighed.

"This was expected to happen one day....of all days it happened today too. I had already informed Y/n regarding this matter unless she didn't-" Tighnari was cut of his sentences by Collei, the forest ranger who came running with the envelope in her hand.

Tighnari quickly got up and ran towards Collei, checking is she was okay. She was still trying to catch her breath.

"Collei! I already told you that you shouldn't run too much. It's gonna hurt  you!" Tighnari exclaimed. 

"No...That's not important here master...here...look!" She quickly brought out the letter which was familiar to Tighnari.

He took no minutes to realize that Y/n was not informed of the matter as her letter was with Collei. His expression turned to a worried one.

"Collei! Where did you find this lette—Collei!?" Tighnari held Collei's shoulders as she was shivering with fear looking at Y/n's mother.

The young ranger is in fact a patient suffering from eleazar and was horrified to see another patient reach her end due to the illness. She stood still as shivers went behind her and her eyes turned dark with no more glimmer. She was no longer in full conscious of her mind. Her lips were trembling when she tried responding the Tighnari.

"Collei! Collei! COLLEI! Listen to me, take deep breaths. Don't be afraid, you're completely okay." He tried comforting her. She gave him a glare as she tried listening to what he had to say. 

"There, follow me. Three, two, one...inhale....exhale. You're completely fine and safe here, nobody's going to harm you." Tighnari said as he pulled Collei into some other room so that she could calm down.