27. Why Do You Love Me?

༻                ♡  ♡  ♡                ༺

 ༻ ♡ ♡ ♡ ༺

Y/n woke up from her nightmare, panting and gasping for air heavily as she opened her eyes wide. Her hands slightly trembled as she slapped her face once to confirm if she was truly awake or not. Feeling the stinging pain on her cheek, she realized she was once more back to reality. 

Something about what she had seen sent shivers behind her spine as she was slowly able to connect dots. The dreams that she were able to dream were all connected. 

The person who spoke could no doubt be the very same 'queen' she had seen a while ago in her dreams. It was indeed the very same queen from that book. 

The Lost History — A mystery lost with history, only to be fiddled and played with by the Sages of the Vahumana Darshan who had fabricated it's existence for years. 

The woman in her dream a few weeks ago, was indeed Queen Elina, the so called 'female lead' of the story. According to the main story which wasn't fabricated, Elina was a strong ruler, Loved by her citizens and feared by her enemies. It was the same insight Y/n was given in her dream— A flourishing civilization with people living in peace and joy. 

The second connection was of how desperate the voice sounded in Y/n's dream. It felt like the woman was absolutely tired of how her people saw her. Not to forget, she was talking to someone else. 

As per the story, Elina was madly in love with the neighboring nation's King, whose name was not even once mentioned in any manuscript. In Y/n's dream, it sounded like Elina was indeed speaking to a third person by the name of 'Hayi'.  

Could the person by the name of Hayi, be the King? Who was fabricated to be murdered by the courtiers and nobles from Elina's kingdom?

As Y/n was completely lost in her thoughts, she noticed a book inside her bag. She pulled the book out and was reminded of the time she had found this version of the Lost History in the forest. 

"Perhaps, this could help me recollect and connect more dots..." She thought to herself as she held the book firmly in her hands. She took a deep breath as she opened the mysterious book that she had not dared to open since the day she found Alhaitham heavily injured in the forest.

To her surprise, the book was blank.