Protest

Tord's POV

It was a cold and busy night, Pat and Pau wanted to talk to me about something important and took me out to a coffee shop.

We parked our car, got out, and prepared to cross the street.
As we prepare to cross, a little girl looks at me with a filthy look.

"Look, mommy! A monster!" A little girl pointed at me. I stared down at the girl in annoyance.

"No sweetie, that's the Red Leader, he can hurt you," The little girl's mother told her worried and quickly pulled her away.

"Just ignore it," Pat advised me as we crossed the busy street.

I never liked the busy city and bright lights, that's why I didn't want to go out tonight. But Pau insisted.

As we entered the coffee shop, people started rushing to leave. The person at the front serving coffee just stood there, gazing in horror.

"Do you guys want anything?" Pau asked.

"Nah I'm good," Pat said as he pulled out a chair to a table and sat down.

"Do you want anything, Red?" Pau asked.

I shook my head and sat at the table Pat sat at. Pau ordered his coffee and it was quickly given to him.

The once-packed coffee shop turned deserted. Everyone that was sitting at their tables, enjoying coffee, had left.

Pau sat down at the table and I got to the point, "Why did you guys bring me over here?" I asked.

"Well, we wanted to say..." Pau said.

"Say what?" I asked. "We found the Purple Base!" Pau blurted.

I smile formed on my face and my mood quickly changed. "That's great. But why didn't you just tell me at the base?" I asked.

"I tried to tell him," Pat said. "I like the coffee here," Pau said. "So what are you going to do now, Red?" Pat asked. "The Purple base attacked first, we lost a lot of soldiers during the attack," I explained.

"We're going to make those fuckers pay!"I declared happily.

"However, we don't know who or where the Purple Leader is," Pau said.

"What?..." I asked completely changing my mood. "Yeah, the purple soldiers refuse to tell us," Pau said.

"Then I'll kill every one of them until they speak up!" I laughed.

"Don't you think that's a bit too drastic?" Pat asked.

"No," I scoffed. "I think it's a perfect idea."

"Are you sure? People already disapprove of this army and protest against you are already spreading," Pat said. "What are they going to think when they find out you're killing people of the Purple Army?"

"And how would you kill all of them, because non of them seem to wanna confess anything," Pau butted in.

"First off, people didn't have to know. Second off, I'll find a way to get them to talk," I said.

"Red-" Pat said before I cut him off.

"We can talk about it at the base, not in public?"