Hell

3rd Person POV

While Edd was away, Matt watched a live interview with Red Leader's older brother. He didn't know he had one.

"Erik Larsson, The Red Leader's brother speaks out today about their brotherly relationship," the interviewer informed the people watching the interview.

"Tord was always very quiet-" Tord's brother said before the interviewer cut him off.

"Tord?" The interviewer asked.

"Yeah, Tord," Erik reassured.

"There you have it, folks, Red Leader's real name is Tord," The interviewer said.

"So, what were you saying?" The interviewer asked.

"I was saying that Tord was always a quiet kid, uh, he never spoke much. He was surprisingly peaceful at that time," Erik claimed.

"But our father was always pressuring Tord, um, it got so bad that when he was around 16 to 17 years old, um, he had tried to suffocate himself with a plastic bag," Erik explained.

"What do you think he's trying to bring onto the United Kingdom?" The interviewer asked.

"I think he just wants to bring absolute hell onto this earth, it's his way of coping with stress," Erik's said.

"Stress?" The interviewer asked confused.

"He's lived through hell and now hell lives in him," Erik stated.

"I think he's insane, not in his right mind," Erik said.

This sparked the interviewer's interest and he asked Erik "Why do you think that?".

"Well, I remember what Tord told me before he moved out, he told me this inhuman household will make you a human monster if you don't leave soon,'" Erik said.

"And do you know what he meant by that?" The interviewer asked.

"No, I still don't quite understand what he meant when he said that," Erik said.

Edd's POV

It's been around 2 hours since I last left to find Utopia, but now, I've found it.

I made my way through a small town with a bunch of people called Woodcore Hill and found my way into a park, kids were playing and it looked like everyone was having a good time.

Even though there were 3 Red Soldiers holding rifles around the park.

It is required to have at least 3 - 4 Red Soldiers guarding any local area.

The park had a separate building with restrooms.

The coordinates led me to the restrooms.

The restrooms were empty and dirty.

The mirror was so stained I couldn't even see my reflection.

But on the floor was a large hatch.

It was closed but it could be opened.

I stood on top of the hatch and saw that the coordinates were the exact match.

I grabbed the handle of the hatch and lifted the hatch open.

I opened it to see a stairway down into the darkness.

I use the flashlight I have on my phone and make my way down the stairs.

I pulled out a pocket knife just in case someone was bout to try and kidnap me.

Better safe than sorry right?