War Norsworthy: IV

Tom's POV

We were in the other room, away from the party going on in the main ballroom.

We were in a sort of backroom.

Me, Tord, and his father.

Mhm.

His father.

His father was tied to a chair.

"What are you going to do with him?" I asked Tord.

"The thing I've wanted to do for years," Tord replied.

Tord then ripped off the duct tape covering his father's mouth

"You appear at MY party and pretend to be one of MY soldiers and except to get MY forgiveness for fucking up MY life?" Tord asked his father, looking him straight in the eyes.

Tord laughed, "Yeah, that's not happening!"

"And you bring your family with you?" Tord said. "Well aren't we all in for a treat?"

"So after you killed my mother and you retired and I took over, you thought you could just start a new life with new children and a new wife?" Tord asked his father.

"And you seriously thought I wouldn't be pissed off when you bring them to MY party?" Tord laughed.

Tord's father didn't say anything.

He just gave him a cold stare.

"You think this is a game? Fine. We'll play a game," Tord said as he brought out three more chairs.

"Tom, bring his family in," Tord instructed as his duck taped his father's mouth back shut.

Once his father heard 'family' he started to try to scream, but he couldn't because of the tape.

I grabbed each one of his family members from the other room.

They were tied up too and I knew that it was a bit extreme.

And I tried to convince Tord to just let them go, but when Tord made his decision, it was final.

I picked up the wife and put her on the chair, I picked up the children and put them on the chairs.

"Grab the plate," Tord said.

"What plate?" I ask.

Tord gave me a dirty stare.

"Go get the plate," Tord demanded.

"What plate?!" I exclaimed.

Tord pushed right past me to go get his stupid plate and whispered, "You stupid bitch."

I scoffed.

Why'd his attitude change around his father?

Tord came back a moment later with a dinner plate that had 3 small portions of powders.

Now Tord's father and his family were tied to chairs and had duct tape over there mouths.

Poor children...

"See father, on this plate here we have dirt, powdered chili, and powdered soap," Tord explained.

Tord then put on latex gloves.

"See, I'm going to put each individual set of powder into your children's eyes," Tord smiled.

"Tord, don't you think that's going a bit too far?" I asked.

Tord did nothing but ignore me.

"Then, after your children, we'll move on to your wife," Tord said. "In which I will use pliers to ply out her fingernails."