|| Special Thank You ||

(I wrote this before @Peachyelixir's post about their father. So I didn't really have the context of not bothering you, sorry)

So I can't describe how grateful I am for all the reads, votes, comments, followers, and overall support I get from everybody. This is the one thing I look up to every day, the comments I read once I wake up, the votes I see throughout the day, and getting to talk to some of the people I've met while writing this book. I'm looking at you cloudbergpau & tomtordcrazy

All the support I see makes me happy, this Thank You is not about me so I'll cut this short. But all of this, you know, the 5 THOUSAND READS, is amazing. I love that there are people like cloudbergpau who went and commented on every chapter. I loved it when I read all their comments, the funny ones, the ones analyzing the story, and the ones just straight-up predicting the ending.

And tomtordcrazy
...
Well...
I could thank her...
But I don't want to end up writing a 50-page essay on how amazing she is.
Honestly, she should win an award for the best human on earth.
She's the best and a very good friend. Her fanfictions are amazing, her ideas are amazing, and just overall SHE is AMAZING. I thank her support and hilarious comments. There is a BUNCH more to say about her but I don't wanna rant.

BleedinqHearts
So... here we are... again. This Thank You was originally only supposed to be for BleedinqHeart but that didn't end up happening. For those who don't know and are living under a rock, BleedinqHearts is the writer of Night Terrors, I Deserve This, and other TomTord fanfics. You may have seen them comment on a few of chapters, by a few I mean almost all of them. They've been with me and supported me since the beginning when I started to write fanfiction all they way with Spares: Leftover (whIch IsnT gEtTing A SeQuaAL)
I say "all the way back" as if it wasn't like a decade ago or something. They've supported my on my compositions (idk why the Far soundtrack was disgusting), they've supported me on my ALL my fanfics, and they've supported me when I asked for advice. They will always have a special place in my heart, (not like that you fucking five-year-old). If I never had BleedinqHearts here, Utopia wouldn't have existed, or at least it wouldn't have been written. I ONLY kept writing because BleedinqHearts was there and always enjoyed it (I think). After every book I thank BleedinqHearts, I was thinking of not doing it this time because I didn't know how to express it without saying the same things I've said before. Saying everything I said before just makes it look like I'm a lazy piece of shit, even if I am. But then I decided to because this is the least I can do to thank BleedinqHearts, so once again... Thank you.

Writing is what I do and I love it, SOMETIMES it will make a small toll on me mentally, but it doesn't do that much. I hope I can continue writing and can continue having people enjoy and like them.