Alpha-Omega

#stop.making.love.edits.about.JeffreyDahmer,it's.disgusting.and.very.disrespectful
#Serial.killers.are.not.cute.please.it's.time.to.stop.this.insanity

Tom's POV
The next day after the last chapter...

"Tonight, the Leader of the army which infiltrated Red Army's execution camp speaks out in public," The news reporter said.

I had just woken up with Tord knocking at the door.

He said he was bored and had nothing to do until 9:00 so he asked if we could just talk, and spend some time together.

"What's their deal anyway?" I asked Tord.

"Who?" Tord asked.

"The Purple Army," I said. "You know, the people we were just hearing about."

"Oh yeah, them," Tord said. "Just more people trying to stop my cause, they won't get far."

"The leader infiltrated your execution camp by himself," I said.

"Yeah, I don't know how that happened, but it won't happen again," Tord said.

I turned my attention back to the live interview.

"Hello," the interviewee said calmly to Purple Leader.

"Hi," Purple Leader said simply, Purple Leader didn't want to reveal his voice so he used a voice changer that made his voice deeper, more anonymous.

Purple Leader was wearing what seemed to be some sort of dust mask, the ones that look like the bottom half of a gas mask.

He wore a large black winter coat, its fur strangely the color purple.

Purple Leader wore a helmet with a hood over it to cover his hair.

The only actual part of Purple Leader's face that you could see was his eyes.

Something about those eyes is strange.

But I can't quite tell what it is.

"So tell us, how were you able to infiltrate and liberate Red Army's death camp all by yourself?" The interviewer asked.

Purple Leader inhaled.

"A common thing I've been hearing is that people assume that I did it all by myself. As some of you may know, the Red Army and the Purple Army have had a history together, this is not the first time we've confronted the Red Army," Purple Leader explained.

"We knew something like this was going to happen eventually, so what we did around 6 months ago was make a plan on what to do when something like this happened."

"Mm, and did you think that it was going to be life-threatening?" The interviewer asked.

Purple Leader inhaled once again.

"In a way," Purple Leader responded simply.

"And what is your opinion on Red Leader?" The interviewer asked.

Purple Leader exhaled.

He thought for a moment.

"Larsson is really just an endless distraction-" Is what I heard Purple Leader say before he turned off the news.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked.

"I don't want to hear that shit," Tord said.

I tried to keep in my anger.

"Why are you even in my room anyways?" I asked.

"I'm making the finishing touches on my speech, and Robyn doesn't want me in the room, she says I'm 'too loud'" Tord explained.