Great War Apollo: I

Edd's POV

Purple Leader, me, and Jessika all sat in an empty room.

Jessika and I both sat across from Purple Leader.

In front of us was a table, separating Purple Leader from us.

We sat there in awkward silence for a brief moment before Purple Leader begins to speak.

"Jessika, you have Apollo's notebook with you, yes?" Purple Leader asked Jessika.

"Yes sir, and... I've read it, I know who you really are," Jessika said.

Purple Leader gave Jessika a death stare.

"Give me the notebook," Purple Leader demanded.

Jessika stared back at him for a moment before reaching into her jacket and pulling out a notebook.

Jessika then handed Purple Leader the notebook.

Purple Leader looked through the notebook.

His eyes examine the pages.

He flipped through them every other second.

And while he was skimming through the pages he stopped at a certain one.

The page.

The page containing his identity.

Purple Leader then pulled out a black sharpie and scribbled on the page.

He scribbled his name out.

Purple Leader then closed the notebook and handed it back to Jessika.

"I've redacted my name, but that doesn't mean this notebook is useless," Purple Leader said. "I need you both to meet up with a guy, he's a 'friend' of mine."

"Who's that?" Jessika asked.

"His name is Eduardo. This notebook still has information that should be kept somewhere safe, once you give this to Eduardo he'll put it somewhere safe, somewhere Larsson will never reach..." Purple Leader explained.

"He's in the US right now, I'll get you two a flight over there, he's in a city called Detroit in Michigan. However, Detroit is swarmed with Red Soldiers right now, so you two must be careful," Purple Leader explained.

"Edd, I believe you used to know Eduardo? He used to be your neighbor?" Purple Leader asked.

"Oh, that Eduardo?" I asked.

"Yea, Eduardo Garcia, him," Purple Leader said.

"Ugh, I never liked him," I said.

"Well, you'll have to suck it up and give him a visit in a couple of days. Until then, Edd, you may return home, and Jessika will stay here," Purple Leader said.

"Yeah, whatever," I said.

"Okay then, a car will be waiting outside for you, and we'll inform you when you'll leave in a couple of days," Purple Leader said. "Goodbye, for now..."

I got up and left the room, which I assumed was an office.

I left the base and as soon as I stepped outside I noticed the car waiting for me.

I got into the car which Purple Leader said would be waiting for me.

Edd gets back to the apartment

I knocked on the apartment door, waiting for Matt to answer, and let me inside.

But there was no answer.