Bonding? Oh nope arguing. • Chapter 2

EX POV

I was just laying on Xisuma's bed, looking around his room as I heard some speaking out from the room, sounded like Xisuma was talking? Or arguing either one with an another person.

I sat up from my laying position and hopped off of the bed then walked to the door to see if had a lock or something.

*click*

No lock. Wonderful. I opened the door and peeked out, just in time to see Xisuma kicking someone out of the base. 'Funny.' I though before Xisuma turned to me.

"I can hear your footsteps."

"Ah sorry brother." I mumbled before walking over to him.

"How is the helmet working?"

"It's working wayyy better. I can actually hear good! This is awesome!"

Xisuma and I hugged for a moment before *beep beep* of course someone has to ruin this moment when I just want to hug my brother.

"Hang on" Xisuma said before he took out his communicator and pushed away from me a bit. "Someone wants a server meeting."

"Tell them your not going Xisuma, your the admin."

"But as a admin I have to make sure I know what's happening. The meeting could be about something important!"

"Skip the work it's family time." I shoved Xisuma a bit.

"It hasn't even been a day and you want me to stop doing my job." Xisuma crossed his arms. "I bet it's gonna be about you."

"Glad that people talk about me"

"EX... you know most things that are said about you are bad things..?" Xisuma titled his head

"Uh... well.... I DID do some bad stuff.."

Xisuma laughed "You think you did 'some' YOU BROKE THE SERVER, YOU KILLED ME MANY TIMES!"

"That's in the past Xisuma."

"Just.. go back into the room. I will be there in a minute."

I hugged and turned away from Xisuma. "You never listen to me." Then I just walked away back to the room.

When I got to the room I sat down on the bed and just thought about what happened. Until.

*click*

No way in hell Xisuma just locked me in his room. "XISUMA GOD DAMMIT LET ME OUT!" I slammed my hands on the door.

"Sorry EX" I heard Xisuma say from the other side. "You're staying in there until I get back."

"Your putting dam admin duties before of your own brother. Your pathetic." I whispered the last part.

Everything. Was quiet... no Xisuma, no birds. No anything. Did I go deaf again?

"Xisuma? Please I'm sorry..." I put my helmet on the door. 'He left me here. Again.' I thought before sighing. "It's fine. I'm use to being alone" I went and sat on Xisuma's bed. "I'm. Fine."

—————————————————————————
End of chapter 2.
Made: Wednesday, August 24.
Checked over: ✅
Word count: 453
(Sorry for the shorter chapter)