Christmas Special (not a real chapter)

It was Christmas with the hermits.

Everybody gathered around a fire.

The air was filled with chatter.

'Everybody' was talking and being talkative, all but two people.
Xisuma and EX.

X and EX were off to the side

"Why do you stay with me X.. I'm not good enough for you.."

"You mean too much for me." X hugged his brother.

"Thanks.." EX snuffled.

"Why don't we go somewhere?" X smiled as he placed a Santa hat onto EX's helmet, hoping that it would stay.

"I would like that." EX looked behind X's back to stare at the hermits that some were looking at him and X.

"Let's go." X took his brothers hand and lead him away, they both walked down to a nearby beach.

"Thank you brother.."

"Anything for you."

EX leaned against X as he relaxed, partly falling asleep

"Love you brother.." EX whispered

"Love you too." X leaned his head onto EX's as EX was falling asleep.

*Meanwhile with the hermits*

"Does anyone know where X is?" False asked.

"I seen him walk away with someone in a bee outfit(aka EX)." Cub responded.

"Should we spy on them?" Gem commented.

"I don't think we should-" Joe said.

"Don't be a downer Joe!" Gem chuckled and pushed him a bit.

"Let's go then." False started to walk off with Gem and Cub, leaving the others at the fire.

"AWWWH!" Gem said as she spotted X and EX, "Sibling moments!"

"That to be far that is cute-" False smiled, pulling out her communicator and took a picture of the siblings.

"Send that to the group without X." Cub smiled and pulled out his communicator.

"On it!"

*beep beep*
*beep beep*

Both Cub's and Gem's communicator beeped.

"Let's head back now, we should leave them." Cub smiled and walked away.

Another Christmas short story

X and Ex were sat down at a table that was all decorated with Christmas stuff, like a mini Christmas tree, gingerbread house, candy canes.

"This is nice." EX took a sip of his hot chocolate.

"I agree."

X stood up and took his empty mug to put it on his kitchen counter.

"Should we head out to our treehouse?" X turned his head to the table.

"I would like that!" EX excitingly stood up and ran out of the base, jumping off with his elytra, "Wait.. X!!!! I FORGET HOW TO FLYYYY!!"

"GOSH! EX!" X took off after EX and grabbed him.
"Don't do that again!"

"No promises."

X flew him and his brother to their treehouse.

EX let out a gasp, "A FOX!"

"My ears.."

"EEK!!! FOX!" EX somehow got the fox to come up to him, "Can we keep the fox?"

"Sure?"

EX pulled out a tiny Santa hat and put it onto the fox's head, "I'll name you.. Trot!"

"Trot?"

"Yeah! So it's Foxtrot. Like the flower."

"I see."
"I also got you a gift." X pulled out a present.

"Thank you brother! I didn't get you a present.."

"I don't care! As long as I have you I don't need anything. Open the present also."

EX opened the present and it was a small fox plushie.

"I know how you love foxes."

"It's... so cute! I want to squish it's head in!" EX smooshed the plush fox's head and watch it inflate again. "I LOVE IT!"

X smiled and sat down as the real, living fox walked over to him and laid in X's lap.