Suspicion 2/2 • Chapter 4

Doc POV

I watched as Xisuma flew away then turned to everyone. "Hello everybody! I wanted to get everybody here as we have a unwanted visitor called Evil Xisuma or EX"

I looked around at the hermits.

"Uhh Doc? Who is this EX person?" Grian said.

"EX is just a very rude person that you don't want to deal with alright?" I stared at Grian after saying that before going on and rambling on and on about EX.

*Very, very long while later*

"Well Doc it seems like you hate EX with your life so- do you have any plans to get them?" A hermit said.

I thought for a moment. "Actually... I do." I look up.

"So what is it?" Pearl said, crossing her arms.

"We make a trap."

"A... trap- ok. So now if we made the trap how will we get EX into it?" Pearl rolled her eyes at Doc as she now moved way closer to the front.

"I mean, I already know where he is. X's base."

"So your gonna break into our admin's base- to get their 'evil' brother."

"Yup."

(Hermits got bored and just started to leave. All but Mumbo and Pearl)

"Ah Mumbo you're staying?" Pearl turned to Mumbo as he walked up to her and Doc.

"Mhm."

"I guess three is better than two or one.." I mumbled.

"So how are we going to get into X's base and set up the trap?"

I thought about it for a minute and Pearl just sat down on the ground along by Mumbo.

"I mean X shouldn't be by or around his base at the moment. He flew in the opposite direction of his base."

"And?" Pearl said.

"We can set up a trap that just leads EX into bedrock. Then after we get him we can just block it up."

Pearl sighed, "Should we go now?"

"Yeah sure"

Mumbo got up from the ground and also helped Pearl up.

Then we started to fly to Xisuma's base.

—————————————————————————
End of chapter 4.
Made: Tuesday, September 13.
Checked over: ✅
Word count: 335
(Sorry for another  shorter chapter- it's 11pm and I forgot that I had to do a chapter today)