Time To Go Back • Chapter 20

Xisuma POV

"X, it's time to go back to the hermits."

"But.. what if they don't like me anymore." I was worried that the hermits would be angry or.. they would be-

"You're their admin. Of course they would still like you."

"You think so brother?"

"I guess? I mean.. I never really looked after people or hung around people so I wouldn't know."

I sigh, "Can I at least fix your helmet before we head back?"

"But you have nothing here to fix it with."

I groaned, trying to think of stuff so I wouldn't have to go back so soon.
"Can we at least just-"

"X, brother, you can't just avoid them."
"I see what they have been messaging on your communicator. They're worried for you."

I turned to where my brother was and hugged him. "EX. If.. when we go back, stay by my side, I don't care what the hermits think or care about you. You're going stay by my side."

I felt EX nod, "Of course X, I'll stay at your side."

I stopped hugging my brother.
"Ready to go?"

"If you're ready, I'm ready."

"Flying lesson!"

"Flip."

I grabbed EX and rushed outside, jumping into the air and set off some fireworks.

"X! I DON'T LIKE THIS!"

"I won't drop you!"

"HOW DO I TRUST YOU?"

"I'm your brother and I'm very trustworthy!"

"ARE YOu- actually that's a good reason."

"Hey EX."

"Hm?"

"Do a flip."

"Wh- AHH!"

I left go of EX and then dived after him, falling about the same speed as him.

"X! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!"

"Did you do a flip?"

"YES?"

"Awesome." I held out my arms and grabbed ahold of EX, steading myself out as I started to glide.

"Never again please."

"No promises EX."

I heard EX let out a tired groan then him smacking himself in the face.
"Did you just do a facepalm or actually smacked yourself in the face?"

"Both."

I chuckled. It was nice to have my brother around me.