Hels Is In Hell • Chapter 19

(Warning: Swearing)

Hels POV

I walked away from EX cause what's the point in annoying someone if you aren't getting a reaction.

"He probably ignored me to get rid of me."
I huffed.

"He is so annoying!" I pulled out an axe and threw it at a tree before hearing a screech.
'Did I hit someone or did the tree just scream?'

I looked up just to see a few bright feathers falling down from the sky.
'Huh... oh wait shit.'

I started to bolt off in a random direction as I realized, that was probably a hermit.

I found a cave and snuck my way in, I turned around just to see multiple hermits flying around.

"Dumbasses won't find me."
I chuckled before pulling out a few torches and walked deeper into the cave.

I pulled out my sword for protection as when I got deeper into the cave I actually started to place torches as you couldn't see the light from the outside.

"Hmm.."
I was looking around until, I fell down into a larger cave. "SHIT!"

*SPLASH*

"I'm so god damn lucky." I climbed out the water.
"Ugh.. my armour is all wet!"

I heard a hiss then a boom.
"FUCKING CREEPERS."

I held my arm as it got hit the most. Along with my legs.

I looked up as I heard some talking, multiple voices.
'Shit.'

I grabbed my sword that I dropped and dived into the water, trying to at least stay hidden.
'Shit did I leave my torches up there.'
'I'm done for.' I growled, but the water just made it low and sound strange.

"There are torches here."

"Ya think?"

"I mean, we heard someone down here."

"Oh my! Almost like I have EARS!"

I listened to the muffled voices before sticking my head out of the water a little bit, just to get some air.

I dived back under, keeping close to the bottom.
'This is honestly calming..'
I tried to look around underwater before I got grabbed by my collar and dragged out.

When I got on land I coughed as I wasn't expecting to get dragged out of the water. With that, I choked on water.

"Got ya!"

I groaned, finally getting all of the water out of my lungs.

"He angry."

"Knock him out."

'What.' I turned to the two people before very thing went black.

When I woke up I was..? I don't know where I was.
It's dark.
Quiet also.
Annoying quiet.

I sat up from the floor which was.. smooth stone?