Chapter 18: Not so Casual Day

It was the next day and you had accidentally crashed on Michael's bed. Elizabeth was passed out right next to you, spoon still in her hand. You chuckled at the sight.

You were slightly curious as to where Michael was. He either was already up, still not home, or slept somewhere else. But you were still uncomfortable with the living conditions and were still afraid of searching for him, so instead you waited in his room, and texted him on your phone.

Y/N: Where are you? We have school soon.

You put your phone down and decided to get dressed. Lizzy was still in the room but she was sound asleep. She had school too but it started a hour later so you decided on waking her up after you were changed.

You put on a pair of jeans and a baggy sweatshirt. You didn't have much of your nice clothes since you weren't in your own house.

You brushed your hair for a few minutes, stalling and trying to give Michael more time to reply. But you didn't have much hope. He could be a dickhead whenever he wanted.

You put the brush down and glanced at your phone.

Michael: No school today. Come outside.

You raised a brow at the message, confused on whether or not the school decided this or he did.

You looked back at Elizabeth and walked over to her. She was most likely not going to wake up on her own anyway.

"Liz, it's time to wake up."

She groggily opened her eyes and squinted at you. She unconsciously clutched the spoon before dropping it. The spoon made a loud clattering noise which sprung her right out of bed.

"Whoops." She giggled.

"Thanks for the ice cream last night." You smiled slightly.

"No problem, Y/N! Do you feel better now?" She asked with hope in her voice, and to be completely honest, you did a little bit.

"Yeah! We should definitely do that again soon, Lizzy!"

"Mhm! We can plan another one after school! I gotta get ready though! See you later, Y/N!" Elizabeth with a burst of energy, sprinted out of Michael's room and booked it into her own. You laughed at the sight before making your way downstairs, trying your best to avoid the creepy William Afton.

You failed.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Oh, hey Mr. Afton." You cautiously greeted him.

"Michael explained your situation and you are welcome to stay here for as long as you want." William stated with a charming voice, but a somewhat eery smirk.

"Thank you, Mr. Afton. I can help around whenever you guys need me to." You tried to be as polite and curt as possible.

"Good, good." William nodded and you thought that was the end of it so you started out of the kitchen, "Also I know Michael is planning on skipping today, tell him that if he does so...he will have to work the night shift at Freddy's."

You turned back around to face William. His eyes were dull and you were just now noticing how bad his eye bags looked. Needless to say, he even looked creepy.

"Yes sir."

"Good. Have a nice day, darling."

You cringed at the name but said nothing else.

You felt uneasy going to Michael's car. But you decided on convincing him to go to school. The night shift was probably not a good idea for him because he needs to sleep and his father would not be very happy to hear about it.