Chapter 59: Ghost

TW:
Violence

The door slammed before you as you
attempted to leave the room. Big, robotic arms pressed on the door, each opposite sides of you, and you were trapped within its grasp.

You turned around, witnessing the horrific stare that belonged to no other than Afton.

"I knew you weren't dead! I should've burned this place..." You looked down, disappointed with your actions. The robot said nothing, he only stared at you.

Suddenly, it brought you into a hug. You were slightly confused. But part of you assumed Afton's spirit may have become pure hearted now that he's dead.

You were wrong.

You didn't think anything of it until you noticed his grasp getting increasingly tighter on you. Soon, it started hurting, the way he was pressing up against you so harshly.

You squirmed to try and break free. You were unable. He was trying to put your flesh inside his springlocks. He wanted you to suffer like he did.

You started screaming, fidgeting around. "HELP! Please!" You shouted, hoping someone could save you before you die. You couldn't hold off much longer.

Abruptly, Afton stopped. The robot grabbed your two wrists and held them. Simply staring at you with a daze.

"Y-y-you re-remember m-e-e." Afton leaned in closer. You quirked a brow and leaned back.

"No shit. How could I forget a child murderer and predator?"

Afton sprung back, letting go of both your wrists in the process. He seemed stunned by your knowledge which surprised you. You were the one who killed him, after all.

As soon as you thought to try and run, Afton was back at blocking the door again. This time, staring deeply and intently at you.

"Ge-ge-get m-me o-o-out of he-here!" His glitchy voice yelled. His aggression was blatantly obvious as well as his desperation to escape.

"You're not you anymore."

You said nothing else. There was nothing else to say. You didn't have to help him. He was reduced to nothing but a robot.

He seemingly growled. "Y-you b-bi-bitch! I-I wi-will k-kill you!"

You smirked. It was very obvious how William struggled within the suit. His movements were jagged and sparingly. He may have increased strength, but he was not used to his new body at all.

You took advantage of this.

"I'd like to see you try." As if on que, Afton lunged for you. Though, you were faster and swiftly dodged his attack. As you crouched under he punched the metal door and screamed in pain. Metal on metal was never good.

He grabbed his hand and backed away. He was distracted with his current pain. You lept for the door but was quickly shoved into it before you could leave. You slammed into the shut door and fell to the floor. You guaranteed you had a concussion after that. Your nose bled instantly.

The robot hovered above you. He was still grabbing his wrist in pain, though moving around fine.

You squinted your eyes. You didn't have the strength to do this. You were so hurt, so tired. It was true that he was stronger than you.

"Y-y-you will pa-pay!" Afton yelled. He seemed to walk away to grab something. You took that chance to try and get up.

Weakly, you were unable to stand. You watched as he came back with some metal bar, assumingely to beat you with. As your eyes widened, you barely escaped as he slammed the bar down onto the floor.

You landed on the floor right near the bar. Afton quickly pulled it up again and took another shot at you. He just missed by a hair, as you were still injured and unable to dodge as well.

"Please! Stop!" You cried as he tried to attack you again. It was useless. He didn't care how you felt. He wanted revenge.

As he was right about to end you, you saw the bar hover over your face before he stopped. Slowly, he threw the bar to the other side of the room. Then inched towards your face.

You recoiled and leaned back against the floor. Was he going to rape you again? In a robot suit? As the robots face was now mere inches away from you, it finally spoke.

"H-hi th-there! My n-n-names Spr-SpringBonnie! We-welcome to F-fr-fredbears Di-diner!"

His eyes lit up a bright green. You noticed how they were different. When he was attacking you, his eyes were a dull, lifeless, grey.

Speaking of, why was he treating you like a guest? Why was he acting like the robot himself? You were confused and debating whether or not he was messing with you.

It spoke again. "D-did I sc-scare ya? S-sorry! I-I did-didn't mean t-to! I l-love a-all my fa-f-fans!"

You were appalled. "Um, William?"

It tilted its head. "I-I'm so-sorry, I do-don't k-k-know a Will-William."

Your mouth nearly dropped. What was this sudden change in attitude? Did Afton have an off button?

The door swung open. You turned around as you saw Henry standing there, stunned to see you, and the giant robot.

The first thing he said was nothing about you. Which somehow made you angry.

"I knew that the switch did something!" He laughed as he approached the robot, practically ignoring you. You scoffed. You weren't even supposed to be here!

Why did he suddenly neglect your presence?

"Oh, SpringBonnie will be a great tourist site!"

You waved at Henry. He did nothing, you tried again. Nothing.

"Henry! Idiot, can't you see me?! Why won't you talk to me?" You grunted.

Henry hummed and acted as if you didn't even exist. Furious, you glanced over at the robot who was apparently already staring at you. You noticed something different in his eyes. His face looked more sinister. His eyes were glowing a dark purple as you felt his evil smile.

You heard Henry yell for Michael and watched as he ran in, also ignoring your presence.

"You found it?!" Michael cried. He seemed horrified and amazed at the same time.

You huffed as the two had a conversation without you. You were sick of this treatment.

"Hey! Why are you ignoring me! I said stop!"

Neither of them reacted whatsoever. You swore you could hear that stupid robot chuckle.

You ran up to Henry, trying to grab his shoulder to get his attention.

You were surprised when your arm went right through him.