Chapter 49: Tricks

As Afton stared you down, you noticed Michael getting back up.

"Are you going to make the same mistake he did?" William glared, the pure evil in his eyes made you think of all he did to you.

You couldn't speak.

Your eyes were so tunneled, only focusing on William, that you barely even realized Michael was in motion to swing at him.

Michael tackled William to the floor, realizing a punch to a thick, bunny suit, would do more damage to him than Afton.

The two fell to the floor, Michael was so aggressive that William was struggling to keep up with him. Unfortunately, Afton hadn't put himself in a springlock suit. It would've been a way easier battle if he had made such a mistake.

"Michael, get off me—I can't breathe!" William rasped. His voice sounded hoarse.

"Tell me where Chris and Liz are!"

Afton struggled some more. He didn't want to lose his only advantage over us so easily. But you could see the weakness in his eyes. He was losing it. He couldn't hold on much longer.

As Michael grabbed the bunny head and began banging it onto the floor, that's when William decided to tap out. He barely looked conscious.

You were honestly a bit frightened of Michael. You didn't know he had that in him. All of that pent up anger...

"T-they're in the guard's office..." William lurched. Even he wasn't fully protected inside that bunny suit.

You had no idea where the guards office was. Although, Michael seemed pretty knowledgeable on the subject. He threw William's head once more onto the floor and opened the door.

"You're just gonna leave him there?" You were uneasy about Afton's freewill.

"He can't do anything against us. He couldn't even stop me." Michael scoffed. You were surprised by this sudden surge of confidence in him.

"You don't know that."

Michael simply scoffed again as the two of you reached the presumable guard's room. The strangest thing was that the doors were metal. You couldn't see anything inside. You couldn't hear anything either. Was that a bad sign?

Michael tried for the door, but couldn't lift it up. There were no handles on the door from the outside. To get in, you had to lift the door up off the ground. It was very peculiar.

"Help lift this up." He commanded. You saw him struggling but you honestly didn't believe you would be much help.

You helped anyway, hoping you would be surprised.

At first, the door barely lifted a few inches off the ground. You and Michael were shaking as your fingers were barely holding the door above the floor. Then, strangely the door just sprung up on its own. You and Michael may have been trying to lift it, but you wouldn't give yourself that much credit. Something else just did that.

The room was tiny. It may have been dark inside but you could tell that Elizabeth and Chris were not in there. Still, Michael went rushing in anyway. Perhaps in search of clues.

You were hesitant to follow behind. This all seemed too...off. The door opening on its own, Chris and Liz not being in there, the room was very sketchy itself, which freaked you out even more. You decided that this was not a good idea for you or Michael.

"Michael, you should get out of there. I think William is luring you into something." You spoke load enough so he could hear you from in the room. However, through his body language it almost seemed like he was ignoring you. He was so preoccupied with investigating the room. He practically forgot about you.

"Michael."

"Michael!"

"What? Y/N, you know how important this room is." Michael looked annoyed, which only ticked you off more. You were considering not giving him your warning. Maybe he could be humbled when he gets trapped for not listening to you.

"Are you stupid?" You genuinely questioned. Michael looked at you dumbfounded.

"No. What's with the attitude?"

"You're standing right in a—"

Your sentence was muffled as two lanky hands grabbed your mouth and stopped you from speaking. Michael immediately noticed this and ran towards you. Undoubtedly, he was stopped when both the doors in the guard's room shut.

You could hear banging on the other side. Michael's desperation to get out and help. He was screaming but from the outside it sounded muffled.

"Why won't the doors open?! What did you do with the buttons!?" He shouted. He continued to bang on the door as the hands held you hostage. You knew who it was.

"Before you came, I made sure to re-wire the security room. It was the backup plan." Afton's voice bellowed from behind you. You could feel his words right in your ears.

You struggled against him, trying to fight his grasp. The horrid flashbacks from before kept coming back to you but you had to ignore it. You had to, to survive.

"Do you want to join him, Y/N?" Afton grunting as you continued to elbow him. Eventually, he got so fed up he threw you onto the ground. You fell with a loud thud as your head felt fuzzy.

"Don't touch her!" Michael screamed. His bangs suddenly got more aggressive.

You sat back up, slightly dizzy. Though you were immediately shoved back down as William pushed you straight to the floor again. Your head hit the tiles and your temple ached.

"What do you want from me?!" You cried. It only made your headache worse.

Afton grinned. His smile was so malicious. The way he was towering above you. The way he was looking at you. You started to panic. Was he going to do it again? He couldn't. He can't. You begged for some sort of mercy. This couldn't happen to you again. You wouldn't make it. You couldn't handle it.

Then, William landed with a thud next to you. Unconscious.