Chapter 43: Blissful Surprise

"Michael, where the hell are we even going?"

It had been about fifteen minutes and Michael still had this shit-eating smirk on his face. You were beginning to get annoyed. He only recently just came back from the upstairs and when he told you to follow him outside, you really were eager to hear what he wanted to show you.

"I found a place for us to hang out." He looked back at you, as the both of you continued walking. You could only roll your eyes. He had been saying the same things every time you asked him.

If only Henry didn't take the one car!

As your feet grew more tired of his bullshit, you noticed that Michael came to an abrupt stop. You looked at him. He seemed extremely pleased with where he was standing.

You weren't.

"Are you kidding me?! You dragged me all the way here so you could rob a bank?!" You looked at Michael, appalled. He scoffed and put his hands his pockets, fiddling with something.

"Why would I rob a bank?!" He looked offended. "I was going to get cash out to buy us dinner!"

You were...surprised. "Why would you buy dinner? Don't we have stuff at home? I mean, I don't think Henry will be gone for that lo—"

"Not like that! Like—for us..." He looked frustrated. And a bit embarrassed at the same time.

You still didn't fully understand. Why would he just get dinner for you two? Was he still mad at his siblings?

Was this a date?!

You blushed, "Oh...okay."

Awkwardly, Michael stumbled inside the bank. You decided to wait outside. The air between you two felt a little too tense to follow him in.

It only took a few minutes before Michael came back outside. His pockets looked a lot more full. He seemed a bit more composed now, his smirk was back on his face. You were still clueless where he planned on taking you, besides getting food.

"You ready?" Michael asked, looking you up and down.

"Yeah..." He started walking, you trailed beside him. "So, where are we going to eat?"

"I dunno."

You quirked a brow. "What?"

"I don't know." He said again, this time, more loudly. His plans were apparently very last minute.

You were quite literally frozen. Well, your face was. You kept the pace with him. Walking to literally nowhere. "Uh...do you know what restaurants are near here at least?"

He shrugged. "Not really."

Your eye twitched. What the hell was he even doing then?! God, he was so annoying sometimes! You didn't know where to eat either! The town was still unfamiliar. The only places you ever got used to were Michael's house and school!

You were about to flip out on him. Key word, about. As soon as you opened your mouth, Michael stopped again. You two didn't even walk that far, you had only been walking for five minutes in the town. You had no idea what he was halting for now.

"Here." He said, smiling at the building.

You looked at where he was smiling. It was some strange Inn. He wanted to eat here? Was that even allowed?!

"Michael, I'm sure we can find somewhere else to eat that isn't an Inn..."

Michael snorted. Why was he acting so weird?! "You still think we're eating? You're so dumb!"

"Don't call me dumb!" You grunted, irritated.

"Whatever. Anyways, we're staying here for the night."

What.

"Michael, are you dumb?! What about Chris and Elizabeth?! They can't just fend for themselves for the night! Something could happen! What are you thinking—"

He literally put his hand over your mouth. "I got Scotty babysitting them tonight. Can we go in now?" Michael seemed annoyed by your worries. He was going to drive you mad.

"I'm still nervous..." You said, walking ahead inside the Inn. Michael ignored that, walking alongside you.

Shockingly, it wasn't that expensive. Typically that isn't a good sign, however, you just wanted to get the night over with. Your worries for the Afton siblings were too high to think about anything else.

Why did he even want to do this?

You tried one last time. "Michael, I really don't think it's a good idea to leave them alone for the night..."

As you were heading for the elevator, Michael looked back at you. This time, his face looking more reassuring. "You trust Scotty, right? They'll be fine. It's just for a night."

Begrudgingly, you didn't say anything more. Deciding Michael wasn't going to change his mind about this. At least they weren't home alone. That would've sent you running for the hills.

Once you two got out of the elevator, it wasn't too far of a walk before you made it to your room. It wasn't too bad. A nice, king-sized bed. There was a TV and a little fridge. A bathroom and some tables. Nothing out of the ordinary, nothing too shabby.

"Why are we here, Michael? I don't understand..."

Michael slowly closed the hotel door behind you. He had a smirk on his face, growing, as you asked that. You began to genuinely wonder this man's intentions.

"Why do you think we're here, Y/N?" Michael looked at you. There was something in his eyes. Something that shouted at you. His eyes seemed to ignite some sort of powerful emotion you couldn't grasp.

"I don't know..." You looked off to the side. A bit confused. He chuckled slightly. He seemed amused at your curiosity.

"Y/N..." He stopped laughing. "We're here to have a fun time."

You were stunned beyond belief.
"W-what?!"

He walked closer towards you, getting right up to you. His face was inches from yours. You could feel the thick tension from earlier, arising.

Suddenly, he put his hands on your waist. His face growing with a bigger grin. You could only look into those emotional eyes and become utterly speechless.

"Michael..?" He seemed to have been eyeing you for a long time. You didn't know what to do. You were too flustered to say anything more than his name. All he was doing was touching you, and you could barely handle it.

"You're really pretty..." He smiled wider. You blushed intensely, if it could even get worse! His lips were looking so kissable at the moment.

As soon as you looked down at his mouth, Michael seemed to have knew what you wanted. His eyes twinkled, leaning in and meeting your lips in a needing, passionate kiss.

A/N:

Har har, be prepared readers. Next chapters gonna be a mature reader, lemon.