alphabets and number games

Sequel to Lollipops and Cigarettes, where Hermione and Ron see Harry age regress and he can't pull himself out of it. Harry is nervous, but his friends are great about it.
Previous warnings of course. Keep the comments respectful and appropriate. SFW age regression.

Harry POV

Pitter-pat, pitter-pat.

I wake up to rain on the roof with a smile on my face. I dreamed of Ginny, as I often do these days.

Ginny! I should make her a cup of tea or something!

I'm so excited to see Ginny that I don't even pull on a shirt. I throw on an oversized flannel shirt and call it good.

"Where are you going in your pajamas?"

Turning, I see Ron in his bathrobe, eating toast. "Is Ginny awake yet? She likes mint tea, right?"

Ron nods, looking amused. "Yes, mint tea with two sugars, in the mug marked with 'Baby G'."

I rush past him and hurry downstairs, anxious to make Ginny her tea. I always see her drink tea in the morning.

When I arrive in the kitchen, I get right to work on making Ginny's tea. I make her tea the Muggle way, too scared of the magical kettle that scuttles around the stove.

Just as I'm adding the two sugars to the steaming 'Baby G' mug, Ginny enters the kitchen with a loud yawn. "Wow, I must've been tired. Ron's gone already. Oh! I've spotted a Harry."

I turn so fast I get dizzy, catching myself on the counter. "Ginny! I made you tea!"

Her face lights up like the sky when the sun comes out after a storm as I hand her the mug. She gratefully takes it from me. "That's so sweet of you! Oh, it's mint! I love mint. And even in my favorite mug..."

Little Harry peeks his head in, and I can't get help bouncing on my toes. "I'm so glad you like it! I'm gonna make it for you more often now!"

Ginny giggles and kisses my chin. I smile, and then I bend a little, kissing her nose.

"Morning~"

Ron comes in, smirking. "Oh, look at the lovebirds."

Ginny playfully rolls her eyes. "Won-Won, you'll be a lovesick puppy once Hermione gets back from Australia."

"Oh, shove it, Ginny."

"She's coming back tomorrow, right?"

"Today, actually. I called her on the telly-phone when you and Harry ran off."

The sudden joy at Hermione coming back puts my brain on overload. That's a lot of excitement for 9am. "She's coming back today?! Whoa. Wow. Finally!"

Ginny looks at me and blinks before gently touching my shoulder. "Perhaps you should drink some tea, too."

Little Harry jumps right out, and I giggle loudly. "YAY! I miss Mione, 'm glad she going ta come back!"

Ginny giggles and keeps her hand on my shoulder, while Ron tilts his head. He then looks at Ginny, who nods. I'm so confused. "Stop talking G'own Up. 'm hung'y...."

I look at the table and see toast and sausages and scrambled eggs, and I rush over. There's a note on the table scrawled in beautiful red ink, but I can't really read. Shrugging, I put it down and sit in a chair, piling food on my plate.

Once I've eaten everything on my plate, I rush to wash it off and leave it in the sink. Ron and Ginny are gone. Where did they go?!

Humming to myself with my thumb in my mouth, I wander around the Burrow. I finally find them in the library with Hermione. "Hiii."