chapter 3-

Skylar p.o.v.

It was time to go home and as we headed to the car I had a small talk with precious who told us about her having a job. She seemed to like tit here to.

Just then the twins and Jacob came over. They completely blanked precious and stormed in the car.

"Sorry they are in a bad mood. Talk to you later." I said softly before getting in the car.

As I got in the back seat I glared at the twins.

"What" they snapped at me.

"Your both idiots." I said angrily.

They ignored me and drive home. I was still glaring at them the whole way home which again they ignored.

As we pulled up to the house I got out the car and slammed my door shut and headed inside. I stomped my way to my bedroom and slammed my bedroom door shut.

I got out my phone and text precious. I quickly took her number in my phone when we was in the gym and she went toilet.

We had small talk before finally i decided to go downstairs and get some food.

The  next morning.

I went downstairs after getting rssy for school and started munching away on some toast. Just then xavier walked in the room looking very calm but there was something not right. All of a sudden he blurted out the words I did not expect my brother to ever say.

"I think we should reject her." I heard Xavier say.

My eyes widened in horror and shock. I couldn't even hear anything else they said and in all honestly I didn't want to. Tears came to my eyes. I grew to really like her and it's not even fair on her. She has done nothing wrong.

I quickly got up out my seat and ran upstairs sobbing on my bed. I could hear voices going off downstairs but I never bothered to listen. After a short while it went quite. All of a sudden a knock came on my door.

"Go away" I hiccupped out from crying.

We ended up having a talk and xavier told me he had to say it to make xander realise so I understood and felt relieved he did not mean it.

We headed to school and met up with aria, precious and jacob. We talked for a while and aria invited us all to go to the cafe which I'm really excited for.

Right now we are at the cafe and precious just introduced us to claire and jamie. Little does she know we already know them as they are in our pack.

I could tell xander and xavier told claire and jamie to relax as they started to relax and act as though they do not know us.

I could feel jacob close by to me which for some reason always brings me comfort and safety. Strange I know but that's just how I always feel.

After a while at the cafe we headed to precious house to drop her off. We said our goodbyes to jacob and aria and headed straight to precious.

However saying goodbye to precious did not go to plan when we found out she is staying alone therefore she will be coming to live with us. Just thinking about her coming to stay with us brings so much excitement as it will be fun with all the little sleepovers we can all have.

We heard inside precious house and straight to her bedroom where she started packing her stuff. She said she not packing everything in case she comes back which made me sigh but I understood. What she does not realise though is that with her being the twins mates she will find it hard to stay away from them.

After we had everything we headed back home where we introduced her to our parents. She seemed to get on really well with them which is really good. I could tell she was nervous at first but I know she fits right into this family.

After a while I said my good nights to everyone and headed to bed. I decided to face time aria and fill her in.

Facetime.

Aria-

"Hey girly." Aria said excitedly.

Skylar-

"Hey so I have some things to tell you." I said softly.

Aria-
"Is everything okay?"

Skylar-

"Well precious is staying with us. I won't tell you everything I will let precious tell you but she will be staying with us from now kn. I think we are in need off a sleepover soon." I said happily.

Aria-
"Yesssss I agree." She squealed happily.

With that being said we ended call and fell asleep.

The next day

I'm sat talking to precious and aria about us having a sleepover which we are really excited for.

Just then the twins come In and tell us they want to have a sleep over with us as well. In the end we decided to let the twins and join in with the sleepover and we headed to go shopping for snacks.

Whime shopping we bumped into arias mom, dad and jacob which lead jacob to coming back with us. Not that I mind.

When we got back we all talked, laughed and watched movies. We all fell asleep in the same bed with me being inbetween jacob and aria.