chapter 18- labour part 1

Skylar p.o.v.

Myself and jacob walked into precious and the twins bedroom wondering what is going on as we could not understand what xander said.

As we walked in I noticed how precious looked to be in pain.

Is everything ok?" Jacob asked.

Just as he asked that a whole load of water came pouring all over the floor where precious is stood. Everyone stared wide eyed at her while she  just stared wide eyed at the floor where all the water went.

"Erm, has she just peed herself?" Jacob asked scratching the back off his head seeming lost.

I smacked his chest after snapping out off  shock while precious groaned from another contractions.

"No you idiot. Her water just went. " i hissed at him. 

"I need to push" precious gritted out.

"Baby why dont we get up and go see doc." Xander said worriedly.

"No I'm not moving as I need to push now." Precious said gritting ber teeth as she started pushing again.

"Skylar mindlink doc and tell her to get here now." Xander said firmly.

I nodded my head, just then her eyes glazed over and I mindlinked doc telling her to come asap while she replied saying she is coming.

Jacob was about to take one step forward to see if there is anything he can do when the twins growled loudly warningly at him making him freeze.

"Maybe it's best you go." Myself and aria said soflty.

Jacob nodded his head.

"I will go down stairs and wait for doc." Jacob said seeming kind of relieved to get out of the room.

Precious groaned again.  she screamed a little just as i came closer making the boys growl loudly at me. I held her hands up in surrender.

"I need to look down there to see what going on. I'm not a doctor but I know a few things so I need to see how far she is pushing so I can tell doc." I said softly.

They still snarled at me making me bow my head in submission. A whimper escaped precious  lips making all our head snap to her.

"Please let her help. You know she would never harm us she is your sister and she wants to help myself and our babies out as much as we do." Precious said softly but panting a little bit from being in so much pain.

There eyes softened and they nodded slowly.

"Be careful" they both grunted out at the same time.

I nodded my head and slowly to not to startle the twins i made her way to her. With the help off the twins precious layed down on the bed and lifted her nighty up. My eyes widened making the twins snarl in worry.

"Sorry I just did not expect to see a head already coming out." I said quickly making the twins nod.

Another contraction hit making precious  scream out as she pushed feeling this burning feeling down below.

"Your doing really well precious. The baby is nearly out." I said softly.

"I'm so proud of you." Xavier said.

"Your doing amazing baby." Xander said.

. Aria stood at the end off the bed and had grabbed a towel ready seeming as i was pre-occupied with precious  privates where her babies are getting pushed from and the twins are busy comforting precious while doc is still nowhere to be seen.

Another contraction hit making her scream in pain.

"Just a few more pushed now precious. Give me one last bug push and then the head and shoulders are free it will just be the body." I said softly.

"I cant-" precious was about to say when we all cut her off at the same time.

"Yes you can." We all said softly.

She nodded and just as another contraction hit and another scream escaped her lips. She pushed as hard as she could making her whimper in pain and bite her lip. A huge smile came onto my face.

"One more precious and your done." I said excitedly.

Just then she had another contraction and pushed. Straight away I grabbed the baby and held him in my arms  . I wrapped the baby in a towel and quickly cleaned the gunk off.

"Its your baby boy." I said with tears in my eyes.

I looked up to the twins who stared at my nephew  with nothing but love in there eyes. I placed him straight on her chest. As soon as he was on her chest he snuggled into her and instantly stopped crying.

Just then doc barged into the room and froze at the sight off one of the babies on her chest.

However we still had one more to go.