chapter 26- results

Skylar p.o.v.

It's been a month since myself and jacob started trying for a baby. It can normally be a lot faster for werewolves to fall pregnant but it's been just over a month since we started trying. However I finally have symptoms of pregnancy.

My symptoms are....

1. Sickness

2. Sore boobs.

3. Mood swings.

4. Bloatedness.

5. Cravings.

Me being a doctor know a lot off these symptoms are pregnancy and me being a doctor is able to get a test done instead off going to the pharmacy to get a test.

I headed to work and straight away I talked to doc.

"Hey could I please ask a favour?" I asked.

"Hey sure" doc said softly.

"I'm wondering if you could take my blood and get the results." I said nervously.

"Erm sure? Results for what though?" She asked confused.

I looked at her for a while longer before speaking.

"Pregnancy" I blurted out.

Her eyes widened before a smile came to her face.

"Off course." She said happily.

We smiled at eachother then got my blood done. While waiting for the results I got myself busy on my doctor work. I decided to get some paper work done and out the way.

After a while off me doing paper work in walked doc with my results. I looked at her nervously.

"Here" she said trying to hand me the envelope with the results.

I stared at the envelope a short while kinger before looking at her.

"I can't. May you please?" I said to nervous.

Her eyes widened a little looking unsure.

"Are you sure." Doc asked.

I nodded my head in yes. Hesistantly she opened it and a wide smile came to her face.

"Congratulations your pregnant." She said softly making me scream happily.

I jumped up and hugged her.

"Please don't tell anyone. " I said softly.

She nodded her head while I ran out the building and got in the car heading to the cafe.

I got out the car and flew into the cafe making claire jump.

"Sorry" I said but could not keep the smile off my face.

"Hey skylar" jamie said walking out from the back room.

"Hey jamie and claire. Sorry to scare you but erm well I was wondering if you could make something to suprise jackb with as I'm pregnant." I blurted out.

There eyes were wide before a smile appeared on there face.

"Off course.," she said happily before getting started straight away.

Its two hours until jacob finishes training and will be heading home. Jamie made me a hot chocolate so I took it and headed into some shops to by a baby grow letting him know I'm pregnant.

After a while I found a cute one saying 2022 on. A smile came to my face on the way back to the cafe where Claire and jamie had a cake ready saying i love you daddy.

I thanked them and kissed there cheek before heading home. As I got home I realised jacob was already here as his car is outside.

I opened the door and put the stuff down on the kitchen side. Just then jacob came flying downstairs and hugged me tight.

"I missed you baby. Where have you been?" He asked softly.

I smiled at him.

"Just here, there and everywhere." I said with a smile before getting a glass off water because of how nervous I have gotten.

He looked at me a second confused before nodding his head. All off a sudden a smirk appeared on his face.

"Well why don't we head upstairs and carry on trying for oug little baby." He said smacking my ass.

I let out a squeak but turned around and faced him.

"Well actually I have a better idea." I said softly.

He looked at me confused.

"I bought you something." I said.

He looked even more confused as I passed him the box with the baby grow inside.

"What is it?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and spoke.

"Open it." I said.

He opened it up then pulled the baby grow out. A gasp broke free from him and a smile came to his face with tears in his eyes.

"We are having a baby?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded.

He screamed out a "hell yes" and picked me up twirling me around.

We headed straight to the bedroom and celebrated if you know what I mean.