chapter 10- date

Jacob's p.o.v.

I opened the car door for skylar then walked round to get in the drivers seat. I sat down and instantly started driving to our destination.

I thought it was best going for food first before going for a walk on the beach as then at least she is not really hungry while we walk on the beach.

"So you going to tell me where we are going?" Skylar asked softly.

I let out a small chuckle.

"No but what I will tell you is that we will be going to two places. First will be food and then some place else that I will not say." I said with a chuckle.

She groaned wanting to know what it is but smiled in excitement making my smile wider. I drove a while longer having small but comfortable talk with skylar.

As we pulled into the parking lot skylar squealed happily.

"Wow look how beautiful it looks." Skylar said looking at the building in awe.

The building was a restaurant with big bold letters and lights around it saying "fairy scrumptious".

We got out the car and I instantly took her hand. She smiled softly at me as we walked hand in hand to the restaurant. We opened the door and stepped in and even I was in awh of the place.

Inside it is like a fairy lights all around and it looks beautiful. I looked to Skylar who was looking around the place in so much awh that I new I took her to the right place.

"Hello and welcome to fairy scrumptious my name is sophie and I will be your waiter today. If you follow me this way I can take you to your seat." Sophie said politly.

We both smiled softly at her while thanking and following her. She took us to the corner booth that was again filled with beautiful lights with the sign fairy scrumptious on and flowers in the middle off the table.

We sat down and thanked her while getting ready to go through the menu.

After a while of us going over what we felt we might want we finally chose. We made small talk until our food finally came.

I ordered a huge burger with fries on the side where as skylar had ordered carbonara pasta.

We started eating and taking and it was really nice to be honest. The time went really fast as we ate our food and finally it was time for desert.

"What are you thinking?" Ì asked her looking over the dessert menu.

"Hmm, I'm not really sure. Maybe the fudge cake with custard on top" she said licking her lips making me let out a small growl making her jump slightly.

"Don't do that." I gritted out as I could feel my wolf trying to take over and is demanding we mark her here and now.

"Sorry" she squeaked out unintentionally biting her lips.

I groaned loudly making her giggle cheekily as though she is doing it on purpose.

Just as I was about to say something the waiter sophie came up to us to see what we wanted. We both decided to get the same thing making her bod her head and walk off. We agreed to both get a chocolate fudge with custard on top.

After a short conversation they finally came with our dessert. We started eating in when skylar spoke.

"So did you expect us to be mates." Skylar asked.