chapter 7- go on a date with me?

Skylar p.o.v.

I woke up the next morning from a really crap sleep. All I kept thinking about last night was wanting to be next to Jacob. If I was not thinking about it my wolf was whining about it.

I groaned and groggily got myself up and got ready for the day. The more I thought about my day the more excited I got about seeing jacob again.

After I was ready I went downstairs where precious and my mom were already sat, just about eating there breakfast.

"Good morning." They both said at the same time.

"Morning" I said softly.

"How are you feeling." Precious asked with a big smile knowing I wanted jacob to be my mate.

"All sorts off emotions." I said with a little chuckle.

She laughed a little as well.

"I'm suprised he did not mark and mate you there and then with the way he was looking at you skylar." My mom said with a giggle making me look at her confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"He was staring at you with so much pride and possessiveness. Any guy that even looked your way he would give me a deathly glare. You was to busy to even notice anyone staring at you." My mom said with a small laugh while I just giggled a little still not remembering anyone staring.

I started thinking about the twins and there reaction which started making me a little sad. I still have not spoken to them since which kind of hurts to be honest.

As if seeing my sadness precious looks at me and smiled softly.

"They will get over it. They have to and have no choice. If he makes you happy that's all that matters." Precious said softly.

I nodded my head and gave her a thankful smile. However I just wish they had a different reaction.

After we ate I was about to get up and put my dish away when I got a mindlink.

"Hey love." I heard Jacob's voice say.

"Hey" I said softly.

"I know this isnt the best way to ask but I was wondering if you wanted to come on a date with me? " he asked sounding a little nervous.

"Of course." I squealed. I cleared my throat realising I sound to excited and spoke again.

"I mean sure." I said trying to contain my excitement making him chuckle at me.

"Alright, I am going to speak to your brothers now but I will pick you up at around 12." He said softly.

"That sounds fine to me. Wait did you say your going to speak to my brothers?" I asked probably sounding a little nervous about it.

"Yeah, don't worry love it will be fine." Jacob said sounding confident.

I nodded and then remembered he can not see me nod.

"Ok, please just be careful and no fighting." I said worriedly.

He chuckled but agreed.

"Dont worry love." He said.

"Oh wait what am I suppose to wear." I asked panicked.

"Don't worry aria will be coming to help you pick out an outfit." He said with a chuckle.

"Okay." I said relieved.

He chuckled at me but spoke again.

"Alright I need to go now and speak to your brothers. I will speak and see you soon my love, goodbye." He said softly before cutting the mindlink before I could answer.

"Bye" I whispered to myself.

Just then I noticed precious waving her hand in my face making me jump at how close she is to me.

She laughed loudly making me playfully glare at her.

"Finally I have managed to make a werewolf jump. Normally you all hear me or smell me before I get to you but you was busy talking to lover boy." She said with a giggle.

"I did no- wait how did you know I was talking to Jacob.?" I asked confused seeming as it could have been anyone from the pack.

"Your face said it all. Your not going to smoke like that about someone else." She said with a giggle.

I mean an oh shape with my mouth not even releasing I had been smoking throughout our whole conversation.

Just then the twins walked into the room all dressed up ready to go somewhere. I knew straight away they were going to meet jacob.

There eyes met mine and they softened. I'm not sure what kind of facial expression I had on but it must have been a worried one as they both walked up to me and kissed my cheek.

"We are sorry." They both said at the same time.

"We have to go right now but I promise we will come and speak to you later on." They said.

I nodded in understanding.

"Guys. I said softly making them look at me. Please be nice." I said softly.

They looked at me for a while longer before nodding there head softly.

"We will." They said at the same time yet again. I would have been creeped out but I'm use to it.

With that being said they walked out but not before kissing precious goodbye. With them leaving  it left myself and precious. I have no idea when or where my mom went.

Just as I was about to speak I heard the doorbell go off and I knew it was aria by her constantly ringing it as she usually does.

Precious opened the door and in came a very excited aria. She squealed and pulled us both (myself and precious) into a group hug.

"So are you ready for your date?" Aria asked excitedly.

I nodded my head happily.

"Wait your going on a date." Precious squealed.

I again nodded my head excitedly.

"What time do you need to be ready for?" Precious asked.

"12" myself and aria replied at the same time.

Precious eyes widened before she nodded.

"We best get ready then." She said excitedly.

With that being said we started getting ready for my date. Or should I say they started helping me get ready for my date.