chapter 13- meeting time

Jacob p.o.v.

I have officially marked skylar. I have not yet mated with her but marking her is enough now especially to keep my wolf under control.

I feel like the luckiest man alive having skylar as my mate. Being able to see my mate with my mark is the best feeling in the world.

Right now skylar is peacefully sleeping in my arms. My eyes keep drifting over her face at how peaceful and beautiful she looks asleep.

I have no idea what the twins and alpha kanes will say about my marking her but at this point I dont care. Besides they did say that they understand I will be marking her soon.

I know my mom, precious and luna cassie will be happy about me marking skylar. I cant wait for skylar to see how her mark is on her. I can already see it coming together. It looks like two wolves with my initials underneath it. The wolves are our coloured wolves with skylars being white and mine being grey.

Once myself and skylar mate I will be able to hear her thoughts as well as her hear mine unless we block them off. Because I have marked her I will be able to feel what she I'd feeling but because she has not marked me she will not be able to feel mine.

Once myself and skylar mate everyone will sense we have fully marked and mated. However they will only sense that I have marked her and not mated with her now. My scent will be mixed in with hers but not as strong as it would be if we had mated.

Once we mate skylar will bite me as well also letting everyone know I am hers.

To lost in my thought I had not realised someone had been knocking on the door until alpha kane barged in making me jump and snarl at him and moving Skylar behind me in a protective stance.

As soon as I realised it was alpha kane I calmed down a little but not enough to get out the protective stance. Seeming as I have just marked skylars I will be getting more possesive especially as I have yet to mark her.

Alpha kane chuckled and put his hands up in mock surrender. Just as he was about to say something he stopped and sniffed the air.

"You marked her" He more stated then asked.

I nodded my head in yes.

"I did." I said.

I could see the sadness off his daughter growing up but he nodded understanding it was going to happen even if he didn't want it to.

"Everythung okay alpha?" I asked as I noticed his stance change from the father one to looking more like an alpha. I knew it must be about the rogues.

"We have a meeting soon. I have a plan." Alpha kane said before walking out.

I grinned knowing full well that alpha kane has got some good news for this plan. You see myself and my father are very alike. We are observant and we know our close ones well. We know If someone has good or bad news.

Just then I could feel skylar start to stir in her sleep making my eyes snap to her. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked straight at me. A smile spread across her face at seeing me making me smile back just as wide.

"Hey baby. You okay?" I asked her softly.

I could straight away feel her emotions. There was love and happiness but I could also feel she felt a little bit off pain in her neck.

"Hey I'm okay." She said before trying to sit up but then wincing from the pain in her neck.

I helped her sit up and gave her a drink off water that I had ready at the side off the bed. She happily took the water and drank out off it.

After she drank some water she instantly touched her neck and smiled.

"How does it look." She asked excitingly.

"Why don't you have a look baby." I said while grabbing the mirror with a smile on my face.

I walked up to her and gave her the mirror after grabbing it of the side. I passed it to her and she gasped loudly. I could feel how happy and proud she is to wear my mark.

A huge smile spread across both our faces. I went into my back pocket and pulled out something I had bought for my mate a few years ago. I knew this would suit skylar and I had always hoped she would be my mate and I'm so glad she is.

"I got you this when I was 14. I bought it for my mate and I really hope you like it." I said nervously.

She looked suprised but happily took what I bought. As she opened it up another gasp escaped her lips as tears came to her eyes .

"Its beautiful love." Skylar said with tears in her eyes.

"I am glad you think so." I said looking at the necklace I bought her.

It's a beautiful silver necklace with a wolf head as a picture on it. She loves her jewellery I know that much.

She turned around so I can put it on her neck. I kissed where my nark is laying on her making her shiver in pleasure.

"You look beautiful" I whispered huskily in her ear.

"Thank you" she said as goosebumps appeared on her arms.

After a short while off us cuddling and kissing eachother I suddenly got a mindlink off aloha kane.

"Meeting time." Alpha kane said in mindlink.

I explained about me having a meeting with her father and her brothers as well as my dad which she was sad about me leaving but understood. I kissed her lips goodbye and headed to the meeting.

I walked in and sat down just as the meeting started.

We got told a lot off stuff by the omega male that walked in. A lot off useful stuff but it's more so if we can trust everything he says. However for whatever reasons I feel we can trust him. We told the girls about the stuff afterwards which seemed to suprise and upset then about how that pack is being treated.

However we now have a plan. A perfect plan at that.