chapter 16- mated

Skylar p.o.v.

When I dropped precious off and got home with jacob he was not happy with me at first. He told me I should have left them to sort it out.

Flashback

I walked into my room with Jacob following behind me.

"You should not have took her to wherever you took her skylar. You should have kept out off it. " jacob said.

I turned around and looked at him. To be honest it made me a little angry. What did he expect me to do she was upset.

"She needed space love. I did the right thing for her." I said.

"But you should have kept out of it." He said.

"I have kept out off it. She is my beat friend and was upset and wanted some space. She asked me to drop her off so I did it's that simple. I was not going to say no Jacob. " I said.

"They are your future alphas and luna-" he went to carry on but I cut him off.

"They are also my brothers and my future sister in law. I know how they get like sometimes you do need space from them as they can be to much. " I said.

"I'm not arguing with you love I just don't want any of it coming back on you." He said softly.

I smiled aoftky at him.

"It wont and if it does I will tell them straight." I said softly.

He chuckled and grabbed me taking me into his arms and snuggling me ready for sleep.

Flashback over.

That was a week ago and they have finally sorted it out. It was a lot of tension but its in the past now.

Today however in planning on mating with jacob. Its night time and aria and precious helped pick out a nice outfit for me to wear.

I have a white little dress on and underneath I have on white thongs and white bra. The girls quickly left as he will be back from training any minute.

Speak off the devil and he will appear he walks into my room looking as handsome as ever.

"Hey" I said putting the book down I had been reading waiting for him.

To be honest I had only just started reading it when he walked in.

"Hey baby . I went home first to get a shower sorry I took long." he said pecking my lips.

I smiled against his lips.

"Its okay." I said against his lips.

Sexual content ahead!

I kissed him lips some more and I could feel things started getting heated with us. Clearly feeling it himself he groaned and hesistantly pulled away.