chapter 9-

Skylar p.o.v.

I'm in my bedroom with aria, precious, my mom and Jacob's mom getting ready for my date with jacob.

They have already done my makeup and my hair and now its time to get my dress on. I'm going to be wearing a white short dress that makes my figure stand out. It's really pretty and will have my white wedges to go with it.

We all had a lot of talks about our mates especially about me and jacob. Everyone seems happy and excited for myself and jacob.

Precious also talked to me about her having a talk with the twins to be nice and tried getting them to understand and see how they would have felt if I (skylar) had reacted how they reacted when they found out precious was there mate.

All that keeps going through my head is that I hope the talk between them was a good talk and it's all sorted. I don't want to put a strain on there friendship.

I started putting my dress on and looked at myself in the mirror. It's a really pretty dress and the girls have done an amazing job at making me look pretty.

I walked back into the bedroom out the bathroom and gave them a twirl so they can see my dress.

"How do I look" I asked actually a little nervous.

"Wow you look so pretty." My mom said.

"You look gorgeous." Aria said.

"My sons jaw will fall off when he sees you." Isabella said with a giggle.

"Like my pretty future sister in law." Precious said happily making me smile and hug her.

We all giggled and hugged eachother laughing.

"Okay, I'm getting nervous." I said.

"You don't need to be. It will be perfect." Aria said.

"How do you feel about when you find your mate?" I asked aria.

"I'm not really sure. I'm nervous to be honest as it could be anyone. It was different with you and jacob as we all kind off had a feeling that you will be mates but me... I have no idea who it could be." Aria said.

I nodded in understanding.

"It was also different for me because I didn't know I would have one." Precious said with a giggle.

We all laughed just as the twins walked through he door. Precious walked up to them and gave then both a kiss.

"Where have you been? Didn't you finish talking to jacob ages ago?" Precious asked.

"Yes baby, we had to have a talk with my dad." Xander said.

She nodded in understand and kissed there cheeks before pointing over to me.

"Doesn't she look pretty." Precious squealed.

They looked over to me and smiled softly.

"You look beautiful little sis." They said at the same time making us all laugh and them two glare at eachother.

Not to long after I heard the door bell go. My heart started racing faster knowing it will be jacob. I looked at precious and aria nervously as my mom and Isabella went to open the door.

"Have fun my future sister in law." Aria said hugging me.

"Yeah have fun my future sister in law." Precious said laughing.

It's actually crazy to think that they will both be my future sisters In law.

We started heading downstairs where Jacob is stood waiting at the bottom of the stairs.

As I made my way down stairs I heard a small growl off approval coming from jacob. My eyes snapped to his and I noticed how he was staring at me in awh.

A blush covered my cheeks at how he is looking at me as though he wants to take me there and then.

Saying that though I can't help but notice I feel the same. He looks so handsome. He is dressed in light blue Jean's and a white top with the top button un done. He looks freakishly handsome.

A cleared throat snapped myself and jacob out our trance. I turned to see who it was and off course it had to be my dad.

A cleared throat snapped myself and Jacob out our trance.

"I want her back by 12 tonight. You make sure she is okay at all times and you protect her." My dad said sternly almost making me roll my eyes. However I could see he was saying this as my father not just an alpha.

"I will protect her with my life kane. And dont worry I will have her back by 12." My handsome mate said nodding his head.

"Have fun." My mom and isabella squealed at the same time making me wince but smile softly at them.

I looked over to precious and aria who had bright smiles on there face. Almost as though they was more excited then me. I'm nervous dont get me wrong but I am really excited.

I said goodbye to everyone and walked up to jacob who put his hand out to me.

"You look beautiful" he said softly kissing my forehead making everyone awh at us.

I blushed bright red from his compliment and embarrassed because they are all cooing at us as if we are toddlers.

"Thank you handsome." I said softly making him smile.

We headed to the car together with a huge smile on our faces. Jacob knowing where we are going and me having no idea where we are going.