chapter 35- the end

Skylar p.o.v.

Myself and jacob after making up are going better with our communication. It's been nearly 3 years since.

Jayden is now nearly 17 and the twins and nearly 16. Jayden has just over a year where he could find his mate. I'm excited for him but also nervous.

He does not seem to talk about his mate alot. Almost as though he does not want one but I know he does.

The twins are excited to find there mate. They talk about it alot. They think I don't know that they are not into men but I'm there mother of course I know. Besides they have slipped up a few times when talking about there mate saying stuff like I can not wait to meet her. Sometimes they notice there slip up other times they dont. When they notice there slip up they quickly change it to him or just say our mate. I act as though I have not noticed as I want them to tell me when they are ready.

Right now I am cleaning the kitchen side up. Just then the twins walk in nervously. I turn around and raise an eyebrow at them.

"Everything okay girls?" I asked looking at them suspicious.

"We are a gay." They blurted out. All of a sudden there eyes widened. I was suprised not thinking they was going to tell me now but I'm more then fine with it. I made sure to keep the suprise off my face though.

"Okay" I said softly.

"Okay?" They both asked in unison.

"Yes okay. I'm not upset about it. Its perfectly fine." I said softly.

"Really?" They asked with hope.

"Of course." I said softly.

"Why do you not look suprised?" Rose asked.

"I already knew." I said with a chuckle.

"What how?" They asked shocked.

"I'm your mother. I know everything. Not only that but you slipped up a few times." I said softly.

"Then why did you not say anything." Rose asked.

"I wanted you to tell me when you felt ready." I said softly.

"Does dad know.?" Daisy asked nervously.

I sighed softly.

"Yes babies he knows and is fine with it." I said just as jacob walked through the door.

"Hey guys. Okay what's going on?" He asked when he noticed us all talking.

Just then the girls jumped in his arms and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around them tightly and looked at me worriedly.

"They came out to me." I said in mindlink.

He nodded softly and kissed there forehead. Daisy had tears running down her eyes as did rose.

"Please don't cry you know I dont like it when you cry." Jacob groaned making us all laugh.

"I love you dad." They both said at the same time.

"I love you too my little flowers. " he said kissing there heads again.

We all started making some food together and laughing. Jayden came in half way through and they told him to which he also said he had a feeling about. We all made food together laughed and ate and it was honestly really nice and fun.

After a while we all watched a movie together and then fell asleep all cuddled up to eachother. Isabella (Jacob's mom) walked in to borrow ohr coffee maker as hers just broke and noticed us all asleep cuddled up together and sneakly took a picture before leaving the house with our coffee maker.

The end.