chapter 11- rogue attack.

Skylar p.o.v.

I groaned when I woke up from the sun shining brightly in my room. I had a really good date last night with jacob. I really enjoyed it. The restaurant was beautiful and I'm looking forward to spending more time with him.

I got up and took a shower getting ready for the day. Once I was ready I headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning" I said kissing my parents cheek then kissing my brothers.

"Morning." They all replied back.

I looked at precious who smiled slightly at me but looked away. I looked at her confused noticing she is hiding something from me but then shrugged knowing she will tell me in her own time.

We all ate and had small talk. After I finished eating I headed to the pack house mainly because I know that Jacob and aria will be there.

As I walked into the pack house building Jacob's scent hint me instantly making me get more excited.

I headed towards the kitchen where I could smell there scents were the strongest. True to my scent they were stood here eating food.

Jacob's head snapped to mine as he instantly smelt my scent. He smiled softly and walked towards me and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Morning baby." He said softly.

"Good morning love. Good morning aria." I sang in a sing song.

We all laughed and started talking about anything and everything. Just as we was about to say goodbye to eachother a loud alarm went off making us all freeze for a second and our eyes to widen. I knew instantly what that noise meant.

We are under attack.

Jacob grabbed myself and arias hand quickly and pulled us towards him.

"Get to the basement now." He said sounding angry but also worried.

"But-" I was about to say about helping with me being an alphas daughter but he was not having any off it.

"Please baby. I need to know you and aria are safe. If you want to help out then you can help out by getting you and aria safe." Jacob pleaded.

I nodded in understanding.

"Be careful." I played kissing his lips.

"I will baby. Now you both go." He said kissing aria forehead and then my lips again.

We headed straight to the basement with tears in our eyes worried about our pack. It's not often our pack gets under attack so it's really upsetting and scary when it happens. Yes once in a blue moon a wolf will come on our territory but that not the kind iff attack that is happening now. Now it's a lot of wolves rogues wanting to kill us.

We quickly got into the basement andbuuvged eachother. I started looking around the room for my mom and precious but could not see them anywhere.

I looked at aria and she looked just as worried.

"Maybe they have gone to the one at my house." I said to aria. She nodded her head but we both had a bad feeling. Something did not feel right.