chapter 27- announcement

Jacob p.o.v.

It's been two weeks since we found out we are having a baby. We have yet to tell anyone apart from claire, jamie and off course the doc.

We have just come back from seeing our baby at the scan for the first time. It was the best feeling in the world. Our baby is tiny. We got some pictures printed off for us as well as our parents.

We decided to organise a get together at our house with everyone including skylars brother keaton coming.

Right now Skylar is in the kitchen  making some food for when everyone comes down and I'm in the office catching up on a bit off paperwork before everyone comes.

Just as I'm finishing up skylar comes into my office and kisses my lips.

"I have finished putting all the food out. I did try make some cupcakes but failed so my mom said she made some and is bringing them down." Skylar said.

I chuckled knowing how frustrated she gets when she can't do something to what she thinks is perfect. Skylar is a very good cook but not the best when it comes to baking cakes.

"You need to take it easy baby. Don't be stressing yourself out." I said softly.

She rolled her eyes playfully at me.

"I know love but I'm fine. I can still xo all the things I normally do more or less anyways." She said kissing my lips one last time before walking out my office leaving me to sigh and get up to put the paperwork away before following after her.

We both got ready for everyone to come. I tried for us to take a shower together but she was not having saying that it will not be just us having a shower and that we need to hurry and get ready before everyone gets here.

After I was ready I headed downstairs to see skylar already ready. I walked up to her and gave her a kiss.

"You look beautiful." I said softly.

"Thank you handsome." She said kissing my cheek just as the door bell rang making me groan.

One by one everyone walked into our house. Before we knew it the house was full off everyone. Some children and most off them being adults.

Noone thought to much off us having everyone over at our house as every once in a while we have everyone over at our house.

We are all sat in the living room talking and laughing when keaton passed skylar a glass off wine. She took it our his hand making me growl.

Everyone stopped what they was doing at hearing me growl while Skylar rolled her eyes.

"I'm obviously not going to drink it jacob calm down." She said softly in the mindlink.

"Is everything okay?" My mom asked me.

I sighed and nodded at skylar who nodded back.

"Can I get yor
ur attention please." Skylar said loudly making everyone look at her.

"First off all I want to thank you all for coming. And second off all myself and jacob have an announcement. " skylar said as I walked over to her and pulled her close to me by her waist.

"We are having a baby" myself and skylar said at the same time.

Everyone went quite for a few seconds before precious jumped up.

" I knew it ! I told you now pay up" precious shouted at the twins making them groan and hand her some money.

"Wait you bet on us being pregnant ?" Skylar asked.

Precious looked at her guiltily while everyone laughed and then congratulated myself and skylar.

"I'm going to be a nana !" My mom said with tears in her eyes running towards me.

"Bella slow down." My dad said to my mom making me chuckle just as my mom wrapped her arms around me.

My dad hugged me congratulating me and my little sister aria ran up to me giving me a hug.

For the rest off the night we all celebrated. My mom and cassie got a little drunk so my dad and kane had to carry them home in the end.

Myself and Skylar headed to bed and snuggled up to eachother.

"Crazy to think that in the next few months we are going to be having baby." Skylar said while rubbing her belly.

"I know. I'm excited though. " I said softly.

"Me too" she said softly kissing my cheek.

She moved more onto my chest and snuggled into me while falling asleep. I put my hand on her stomach and rubbed it soothing.

I would love to have a little girl or boy. It does not really bother me which one we have as long as our baby is healthy.

I kept my hand on Skylar belly and fell asleep with a huge smile on my face. Our future is about to be one crazy but amazing future.