chapter 28- gender reveal

Skylar p.o.v.

It's our gender reveal time ! Today we find out what gender our baby is. Although I am not bothered what gender our baby is I would love a little boy so they can be a mommy boy.

I know that jacob wants a little girl even if he says he is not bothered what the gender is. I have a feeling it's a boy but I keep changing my mind on what gender it is.

We had our scan yesterday and they put it in an envelope for if it's a boy or girl. We let aria see if it's a boy or girl as we knew she would not tell anyone where as both our parents would blurt it out because they are to excited.

Aria has got some balloons and cannons for us to do when finding out the gender. I'm really excited to be honest.

I have a massive bump now. There is only 2 months left until I give birth. I feel huge.

Right now I'm on the way to the pack house with jacob. That Is where we will be finding out if our baby is a boy or girl.

As we got there we noticed a lot off people including my little brother keaton is here. As soon as I got out the car I went to run towards him to hug him when I was pulled back into Jacob's chest.

"No running." He growled in my ear.

"Sorry" I said with a smile.

He shook his head and let me go as I walked as fast as I could into Keaton's arms. He held onto me tight and took in my scent. I have missed my big brother so much.

"Hello damien" I said to Keaton's mate. He does not like us calling him alpha unless he is in his business mode.

"Hello skylar." He said with a chuckle giving me a hug. In Jacob's mind it was to long off a hug as he pulled me back towards him making damien chuckle and me roll my eyes.

We all headed to the back off the pack house where everyone is. We said our hellos to everyone and I could feel the excitement for everyone.

After a short while it was time to find out the gender. Myself and jacob walked on the stage with the balloon while both our moms stood on each side with the canons.

3

2

1

BANG

The balloon popped and screams off excitement erupted from everyone.

Blue confetti was everywhere.

I jumped up and down in excitement. Jacob chuckled and kissed me.

"Maybe next time it will be a girl." I said to him making him chuckle.

"Hopefully." He said.

Myself and jacob agreed on having two children. We only want two children and hopefully it's one off each.

Everyone came and congratulated us on having a baby boy. We all laughed and talked for the next few hours while my mom and Jacob's mom were happy about having a grandson.

Our baby boy is going to be isabella (Jacob's mom) first grandbaby. So she is ever much excited.

After a while we headed home and decided to have a takeaway to celebrate.

"How do you feel that you will be having a son.?" I asked jacob.

"Alsorts of emotions, happy, excited and scared." Jacob said.

"Scared?" I questioned him confused.

He let out a chuckle.

"Yes scared my love. He has both our blood running through him. In other words he is going to be a little shit." He said with a chuckle making me burst out laughing.

"With the way you and the twins where when you was all younger yes I can see it." I said still laughing.

"Oh yeah and what about you? You was just as bad." Jacob said smiling making me gasp in fake horror.

"I was a good little girl." I said cheekily making him scoff.

"No you was not. You would always get us in trouble even if you helped make whatever it was we got in trouble for and you would act all innocent and not even get in trouble for it." He said raising an eyebrow.

"Perks of being the favourite." I said smugly making him tickle me.

I started laughing loudly. After a while he stopped and we looked into eachother eyes.

"I love you Jacob." I said smiling.

"I love you too skylar " he said before kissing my lips.

"And I love our little baby boy. Even if I know you are going to terrorise us." Jacob said with a chuckle.

We started laughing and then headed to bed cuddling eachother.