chapter 30- time to go home

Jacob p.o.v.

Its finally time to go home and I can not wait. I could barely sleep all night for two reasons. One being me sleeping on that very uncomfortable chair and the second reason being I could not keep my eyes of my son. He is beautiful.

Skylar is just in the shower while I have my son in my arms. I still find it crazy to think that I have a son. I am a father. It blows my mind to be honest.

Just as skylar Walks out the bathroom all fresh doc walks in with some paperwork.

"Hey, I have some paperwork you need to sign before leaving. It's just so that we can discharge you from here." Doc said softly.

We nodded as skylar started going through the paperwork and signing it. Just as she finished our baby boy jayden started to cry in my arms clearly very much ready for a feed.

I passed jayden onto skylar and she started feeding him as I started getting everything packed up ready to leave. Once I finished packing everything up skylar was still feeding jayden so I decided to take everything out to the car so we can quickly get home.

I put everything in the boot off the car and came back into the room. As I walked in I noticed skylars was putting jayden in the car seat so I helped her put him in and then I picked the carseat up as we walked to the car leaving the infirmary.

We put our son in the car then got in ourselves ready to start our life with our son. As I started driving I instantly put my hand on skylars knee.

We pulled up outside out house after having some short conversations mainly about our son. As we got inside with me carrying our son in the carseat I instantly felt relaxed.

In a weeks time we will be able to sense if our son has fully beta blood or half beta and half alpha blood. As myself has beta blood and skylar has alpha blood running in her genes he could be half and half. If he is half and half it would just mean he will be stronger then most betas but not as strong as an alpha.

We settled into our house and had a lot off cuddling time and talking time with eachother.

1 week later!

It's been a week since our baby boy is home. I have started doing my beta work again however I have stayed at home doing the paperwork as it makes me feel more at ease. I have not started doing training with the warriors again yet as I still can not stay far away from my son and mate because it was not long ago we had him.

Just as I'm doing some paperwork skylar barges into my office making me stand up instantly thinking something is wrong.

"What's wrong.?" I asked worried already walking to her.

"You have to come see this." She squealed before running down the hallway making me run after her.

"Skylar what's going on." I shouted after her.

Skylar ran into the living room with me following behind her.

I walked in and instantly froze. I could straight away smell that our son had beta and alpha blood running through him.

A smile came to my face straight away. She hugged me as I hugged her. We walked straight up to our son with me picking him up.

"Your going to be one tough cookie." I said with a chuckle.

I turned around just to see that skylar was already on the phone to our family telling them to come round as soon as possible before ending call on them.

"Baby your going to make them think something is wrong." I said shaking my head.

Skylar just shrugged her shoulders.

I chuckled but shook my head.

Not long after everyone came barging into the house. They all ran into the living room where I was and instantly froze sniffing the air.

"He is half beta and alpha." Kane, skylar dad said in suprise.

We nodded our head and he smiled.

Being half Alpha and beta is very rare. They are either fully beta or very rarely half alpha and beta.

It's just surprising that out off everyone it could be my son is the one with half alpha and half beta.