TAKE 17

"Someone looks irritated," Leila jokes. 

She has no idea. 

Not only am I irritated about hearing Devyn's so-called reputation at breakfast this morning—but now I have to come act out scenes alongside my backstabbing ex. 

Great right?

"Very much—although your accent makes anything better," I joke with the brunette. 

Leila chuckles as she sits in the folded seat. 

I can easily feel Ella's stare as she sits next to Leila in an identical chair. 

"Alright guys," Devyn's strong voice grabs everyone's attention. 

The woman stands in blue and white striped denim jeans with a loose white t-shirt flowing over them. 

Her long twists are pulled into a bun while a few of the long pieces flow out of the messy bun as they flow down her shoulders. 

"We're going to film some scenes with Tobias Berdon—who plays Vanessa's brother, Otto. Then we'll film scenes for Vanessa, Fiona, and Olivia," Devyn gives us a full run down even though our call sheets this morning filled us in perfectly. 

Since I'm playing Vanessa—then most of these scenes involve me. 

I haven't met Tobias Berdon, but I've heard he's a great actor. 

Today shouldn't be too bad since I'll act with Tobias and then Leila who plays Olivia, and then Ella who plays Fiona. 

The part where I have to act with Ella will fucking suck though.

I avoid Devyn's chocolate eyes due to my own irritation as I make my way over to the dark-haired man. 

"Selene Vernize—hey how are you?" Tobias greets me as his green eyes meet mine.

I smile, "I'm good Tobias, how are you? I've heard great things about you," I inform him. 

His green eyes grow big. 

"First off call me Toby—and are you serious? I've heard great things about you Selene, you're a serious fucking legend around here," He pats my shoulder with a smile. 

I chuckle. 

"Oh yeah and I'm good," he answers my previous question with a smile. 

My smile grows. 

"Glad to know Toby," I say jokingly as I test out his nickname. 

He laughs, "Nicknames make you feel special huh?" he asks. 

I shake my head with a loose smile, "Well not yours since I'm sure everyone calls you that," I retort. 

Toby rolls his eyes dramatically. 

"Oh! How about I call you Bias," I suggest. 

Bias shakes his head with wide green eyes, "Ew do not call me that," he urges. 

I giggle. 

"Sure thing Bias," I reply using the nickname purposefully. 

He chuckles, "Selene don't—"

"Places everyone!" Devyn announces. 

Bias point a finger at me, "This conversation isn't over," he informs me. 

I nod with a smirk, "Uh-huh-sure," I reply jokingly. 

I prepare myself for the scene as the workers scatter to their designated places.