SCENE 2-TAKE 1

Character Roles
Claire Holt as Elizabeth Thompson
Scarlett Leithhold as Bailey Wilson 
Phoebe Tonkin as Leila Yuri
Cole Sprouse as Tobias Berdon

New York: 3 Years Later... 

"Bay you should listen to Beth..." I warn the blonde girl. 

Bailey dramatically rolls her eyes as she smiles slightly. 

"Fine I'll go study," she declares as she walks over into the dining room. 

Beth gives me a grateful smile. 

"NYU is challenging along with acting," Beth admits as our eyes linger on Bailey who's seated at the dining room bench. 

I nod, "I remember how time-consuming acting was, I couldn't imagine adding that on top of university," I admit. 

Beth sighs, "I just want her to have options... You know?" she asks nervously. 

I shake my head as I rest my hand on Beth's shoulder. 

"Bethy, I know you support her acting career... It's just she might end up wanting a normal life—like me," I reassure the mom. 

Beth lets out a sigh. 

"So it's not wrong that I'm urging her to do university?" the blonde woman questions. 

I shake my head firmly, "Of course not," I answer her with a warm smile. 

My dark orbs glance over to Bailey who's diligently doing her schoolwork. 

I'm glad to see that she's happy now. 

A little over two years ago, close to when I first moved to New York—Bailey reached out to me. 

It was clear that she was being abused by her parents, and that she needed some help.

Sadly, I wasn't anywhere near in the right mindset to take the teen in... 

Beth who still works at Selari Therapy had just begun at my company and was actually looking to adopt at the time—since I felt confident that Beth would be a perfect fit, I pulled some strings to get Bailey adopted by the nice woman. 

It had been hard for Beth to get considered for adoption due to her being single, but she likes it that way and now Bailey has completed her life. 

Beth has been caring for Bailey since she entered sophomore year—now she's entering her first year of NYU while also getting into acting. 

Ironically she's acting in this tv series called Hidden. 

It's only ironic because she's playing Tobias Berdon's step-sister...

Oh, Bias—I was so happy when he announced his new project here in New York. 

Ebony is actually the producer of the show, so she's here as well. 

It's actually nice to have everyone in one place again. 

Nera's still in New York for modeling, and she's actually grown her reputation immensely since she stepped foot in the big city. 

Meanwhile, Quinn has done insanely well on getting Selari publicity.

She has her own successful agency, which she no longer has to lift a finger to work—all of her staff under her handle everything.

Although, Quinn personally works to get Selari coverage because she's my long-time friend. 

Her tactics work well too—we've taken in over five thousand youth clients that we help daily.