AND...CUT!

"She looks so adorable," I gush as Devyn and I stand by the other parents. 

Naia plays happily with the other kids as they pretend to make food. 

"Brown and pink is such a cute combo on her," Devyn admits as her smile grows. 

I grin. 

"Javi made sure her jeans fit perfectly," I point out as I eye the brown jeans. 

Devyn nods, "Luckily, or she would've been tripping over herself," she chuckles. 

My smile fades as we begin backing away from the kids—along with the other parents. 

"It feels weird leaving her," I whisper sadly. 

Devyn nods with a small frown. 

"I know mon amour... But it's only for four hours," she points out gently. 

I sigh as we exit the room. 

"Do you think she knows we left?" I ask Devyn as we walk down the shiny hallways. 

Devyn shakes her head as she wraps her arm around my waist. 

"Probably not," she murmurs. 

My eyes widen, "What if she cries when she notices or she throws a fit or—"

"Selene... baby breathe," Devyn cuts me off with a loose smile. 

I frown as we continue walking down the hall. 

"She'll be perfectly fine," she adds in a reassuring tone. 

I hesitantly nod as we exit the cool school fully. 

"How about I make you breakfast?" Devyn asks as her thumb rubs gentle circles on my hip. 

I gaze over at Devyn's brown eyes. 

"Can I have half of it in bed?" I ask with a devious smirk. 

Devyn chuckles as she shakes her head at me. 

"I assume we'll be having a lot of breakfast in bed with Naia at school now," she raises a brow at me. 

I hum as I eagerly begin to walk quicker. 

"Selene!" Devyn laughs as I begin to drag her by her arm. 

Her laughs grow louder as we strategically weave through the busy Paris streets. 

As soon as we make it into our bedroom, Devyn and I strip out of our clothes before flinging them across the room. 

"Oh?" I ask as Devyn leads us to our bathroom. 

Her eyes trace my bare body as we walk into the large en-suite. 

She lets go of my hand to turn the shower on, which steams up rather quickly.

I gasp when she presses me against the foggy glass.

My nipples harden due to the cold glass while my body grows hotter.   

"I think my dirty girl needs a shower," she whispers as her hands roam up the sides of my bare body. 

I whimper when she pulls away before leading us both into the steaming shower. 

She smirks as she grabs our vanilla shampoo before lathering it in her hands. 

Her soapy hands tangle in my dark strands as she lathers the shampoo in my soft hair. 

My eyes flutter closed when she gently massages my scalp. 

A hum bubbles in my throat when she dips me under the waterfall showerhead.