chapter 5

Dedicated to: blairringgg

Kaiden Archer Santiago's POV

"Where's Gab?" I asked when I saw Jared entering the door. He went home alone and he's not with Gab.

They went to the amusement park earlier and I didn't come because I had a lot of work to do. Gab also invited me earlier and I refused.

"Hinatid pa si Axel," Jared chuckled. Axel huh? Bukambibig yan ni Gab palagi. Walang araw na hindi niya mababanggit ang pangalan na yan. I wonder who is she.

"Why?" I asked.

"May sasabihin pa daw sakanya eh," Jared chuckled again and seated beside me, leaning. "Binata na yung kambal natin, bro,"

I frowned, unable to understand what Jared meant. "Huh?"

"Aamin na daw siya, I'm so excited to see what will Gab's reaction when he gets home. Siguradong siya ang pinakamasaya. Minsan lang naman magmahal yun eh."

Oh.. Axel is his crush. It's good that Gab has a crush. I'd rather Gab like that axel. Mas magugustuhan kong maging masaya siya. Palagi siyang mag isa. Oo, friendly siya, but his friendliness is only temporary.

"Then.. that's great," yun lang ang nasabi ko nang bumukas ang pinto at nakitang nakayuko si Gab.

"Kamusta Gab?" Jared asked cheerfully.

Gab's expression changed immediately when he saw Jared approaching him. He looks so sad and disappointed at the same time but when he sees Jared his face suddenly brightened.

"Ayos naman," Gab answered.

"Ano sabi niya?" Tanong ni Jared.

"Ha? Wala," Gab replied gently to Jared. "Akyat muna ako napagod ako kanina," he said and went upstairs after he tapped Jared on the shoulder.

"Anyare dun?" Bumaling ng tingin si Jared saakin. "Na reject ba yun? Mukhang di naman no?" I shrugged. I don't know what happened. Why is he asking me?

After dinner I went to shower upstairs and changed into my pajamas before going down to the living room.

I was walking down the hallway when I heard a sob. It came from Gab's room to I knocked into his door but no one answered.

I noticed the door wasn't locked so I slowly opened it. I saw Gab lying on his bed with a pillow covering over his head.

I sat at the end of the bed. "Gab?" I called but he did not utter a word.

He was still trying to hold back his tears but I could still see the movements of his shoulders.

"Gab?" I called him again and went closely. I kneel down to the floor and forcefully took the pillow above his face. I saw his wet and swollen eyes.

I have never seen him crying like this before. What happened to him? Did someone hurt him.

"You okay?" I asked. His sobs got louder. "Hey Gab what happened?" I asked, getting worried.

I am the youngest among the triplets but I feel like I am the older one to act when it comes to my twins. I don't know what will happen if I see them hurt. I will do everything just not to see them hurt. Ganoon ko sila ka mahal.

"Gab... you can talk to me," I said carefully.

Huminga siya ng malalim at pinunasa ang luha niya bago umupo at sumandal sa headboard ng kama niya. His eyes were really swollen from crying too much.

"What happened?" I asked again and sits om his gaming chair.

"Got rejected," he said while playing his fingers.