Feeling Different

I smile to myself as I wait for him to pull up. "If she out with me, believe you won't get yo bitch back. Bitch, I'm F-R-E-E, fuck nigga free. That mean I don't gotta worry about a bitch hitting me. Bout a nigga I don't want. If I gave him, keep him gone. She like my man, my man, my man. But that nigga in my phone," I rapped along, making my cute bitch face. 

A tap on my window made me let my phone down and hand him the cash. He gave me my trade, earning him a smile and wave. "When your fine ass going to let me hit?" He asked, stuffing his hands in his pants. "Boy, I done told you I like grown ass women," I laughed, hearing him suck his teeth. 

"So? I like you though. You gon change your mind one of these days," he said going back in his car. "In your dreams," I mumbled, rolling my window back up. I started my car and began heading back home. 

When I saw a cute puppy, I stopped and let out a gasp. "You're so cute! Come here!" I squealed, pulling over as it just sat and stared at me. I got out and slowly approached it, causing it to back away and start running. 

"No, no. Come here," I rushed, quickly catching up to it and slowly picked it up. "I got you," I smiled, going back to my car and placed it in my passenger seat. 

As soon as I was about to turn the key, I so happened to glance in the rearview mirror and see eyes staring back at me. "The fuck!" I screamed to the top of my lungs and stumbled while trying to open the door.

A hand around my neck made me panic and try to reach for the gun in my glove compartment. "I'm sorry," I heard before I felt sharp pain in my neck. I gasped and thrashed to pull this asshole off of me. "Get off of me!" I screamed, only for them to not budge at all and only let out sucking noises along with deep hums. 

I slowly began to pass out as if I'm being drained from all the energy in my body. "Woe, your blood gives me a high. Thank you," the voice whisper as I try to reach for my door. "Rest, I will leave you alive. I do not like to kill the innocent. I-I was so hungry that I lost composure when I saw you. You will receive the answers you need as time goes by. Once again, I am so sorry," they whispered in my ear before leaving me for dead.

I glanced to the new puppy and let out a hoarse plea. I closed my eyes, accepting death at this point, but it felt as if it would not come soon enough. "I never got the chance to smoke with Ms. Bawler fine ass," I chuckled to myself then weakly placed my hand on the painful area on my neck. 

The feeling of liquid made me gulp and look at the puppy again. "Is it bad?" I asked him, watching him slowly make his way to me, but he would jump at every sudden movement I make. "It's okay," I whispered, feeling tears weld up in my eyes.

He slowly climbed onto my hand, allowing me to place him on my lap and pat his head. It started to become hard to breathe, making me lean my head back and let my seat back all the way. 

I closed my eyes and let death take over...

I let out a loud gasp as I heard a loud ass knock on my window. The sun felt so bright, and the sound of whining was so loud. "Jesus!" I groaned, covering my ears. I look out the window and saw a police officer. 

"You alright, ma'am?" He asked, making me look at him confused then around my car. "No, I-" I rushed, feeling my neck, not feeling the immense pain I felt a minute ago. Well, I guess last night? I looked in the mirror and let out a sigh. 

"I'm sorry. I fell asleep in my car and had a terrible nightmare," I frowned, rubbing my eyes. "You sure?" He asked, earning a slow nod. "Alright. Have a nice day," he said then walked to his car. 

I rubbed my eyes and started the car. A small bark made me stomp on the breaks and look over, seeing a puppy stretching. "Wait, so last night. What the fuck?" I whispered, picking him up then drove back home.