Special Appearances

"Bae, I love you," I mumbled, holding my phone up. "I love you too, baby," Lola said while fixing her hair. I flipped the camera over to her and saw her concentrating on her hair. She looked at me from the mirror then smiled. "You have a sexy ass smile," I mumbled.

"Thank you, mama," she hummed. I stopped the video and immediately saved it. "You ready? I'm hungry," Lola rambled while getting on top of me. She massaged my back and rocked my body my moving around on top of me. 

I laughed and took pictures of her being her normal self then saved them into my album. I have almost a thousand of her already and I still don't think it's enough. "Let's go eat," I hummed, grabbing her hand and walk out of my room.

Everything has been going good between us and everyone are finally starting to leave us alone. Every time me and Lola have sex, she ends up becoming crazier and we have learned more about being a vampire. 

"So, where will we dine at tonight?" Lola asks. "Child predator," I mumble, hearing her hum and tap on her phone. "Why don't we torture these types of people?" She asked. "Because we're not animals, love. Their punishment is death, but we are not the people to judge. Understand?" I smile, placing a kiss on her hand.

A small hum came from her before I parked the car. "We have to walk the rest of the way," I whispered to her. A very luxurious car pulled up, causing me to nod and show her a photo of the car. 

The driver left the car to receive the 'child', allowing us to quickly get in and sit down. "Who are you?" The elderly man asked, only for me and Lola to smile. "No names," I said quickly sitting next to him in a blink of an eye then gripped his throat.

I bit into his neck and let out a low grunt. Lola soon joined, allowing us both to feast on him. He tried his best to fight against us, but we easily held him down. 

When we were full, Lola licked her lips then plunged her hand into his chest. "So messy, baby," I snickered, setting his body to flames then quickly got out the car. "That was pretty messy," she huffed, using the side of a building's water hose.

As soon as we were about to leave, someone approached us. "You two need to come with me," he said, making me and Lola back away from him. "We don't want any trouble," I told him, not wanting to kill another person for the night.

"You don't have a choice," he snapped, gripping my arm. Lola punched him then grabbed my hand. "Come on!" She rushed, allowing me to start running with her towards the car. "Hey!" The same man shout while jumping from building above us. 

Me and Lola stopped and glanced to each other. "I never seen another vampire beside Estat," I whispered, pulling her behind me. He jumped down in front of us and fixed his nose. "I'm not here to play cat and mouse. You two follow me or I will drag you both!" He threatened. 

This time I punched him and pulled him in a chokehold. Lola punched him, but her hand went straight through his chest. His body immediately turned into ashes, making me fall and hit the ground. "What the fuck?" I mumbled, feeling Lola help me up.

"Well, you're not so little as we've been informed," I suddenly heard, feeling Lola stand next to me in complete defense. "Calm down," I heard from across the street. A young woman came from behind my car, making me stand in front of Lola protectively. 

She walked towards us and stared at the both of us. "You two are together, right?" She asked, earning a nod. "Do you know who I am?" She asked, earning a shake of the head from me. 

I stepped me and Lola back as she took a step towards us. "We told him we didn't want any trouble. He threatened and chased us here," I mumbled, grabbing Lola's hand. "I'm sorry about him. He was supposed to bring you two to me," she said, making me frown and prepare to run again.