For Lifers

"Hey, baby. I got to head to school," I said as she turns over in the blankets. "Give me a kiss, baby," I softly whisper close to her. She leaned over and pecked my lips. "I love you," she mumbled. "I love you too, baby. I might be changing you after school so be ready," I sigh, placing another long kiss on her head. 

I left out and went home with Pablo. "You been gone for too long, man," I laughed, placing him in his spot and gave him his food and water. 

After feeding him, I got dressed for school and left out. "Man, I'ma need a blunt after being here," I groaned, getting out of my car and went inside. "Then Lola sexy ass not going to be here. Bunch of bull-" I rambled to myself while entering the school.

Lola calling me made me immediately answer and smile in the camera. "Damn, baby. I haven't been gone for an hour," I smirked while walking to my homeroom. "Shut up. I just realized what you said before you left. What made you change your mind about the situation?" She asked, getting out of the bed.

"Estat told me that the council is coming, so I have to fasten this process. I don't want to, but-" she sighs. "I know, baby, but I'm ready. I promise," she smiled as I see her propping her phone up. 

"Now I know I changed you into some pajamas last night. Let me get a three-sixty," I said, smiling all in the camera. She got up close not getting her face in. "I was trying to see your cute face too," I trailed off as she did a small spin for me.

Sheesh! "Damn, she fine," I heard beside me, making me slam my phone on my desk and smack him upside his head. "Stop looking at her!" I scolded while I heard giggling from my phone. "Oh, it's funny?" I asked, seeing that she turned her camera off. 

"And is. What you gone' do about it?" She asked as I hear her start cooking. "Keep playing. Don't forget I have early release," I quickly said into the phone. She went silent, making me smirk and turn my camera off.

"We can talk about it," she quickly said, making me laugh then get quiet as the homeroom teacher came in. "I got to go. I love you," I whispered, hearing her snicker and tell me she loves me. 

I hung up and put my phone in my purse. "Do she have a sister?" Jordan asked, causing me to raise an eyebrow. "I'm not telling you 'cause you'll know who I'm talking to," I simply said. I tried to enjoy at least some part of the day, only for Jordan to keep bugging me.

When the bell rang, I immediately went to home and checked on Pablo then head to my baby's place. She was sitting on the couch in nothing but a robe. "Where's Nola?" I asked, biting my lip. "At work," she whispered while getting up.

She came over to me and straddled my lap. "How was school?" She asked, massaging my shoulders. "Don't try to seduce your way out of trouble, mama," I laughed, leaning back and taking in her cleavage. 

"But I'ma wait until I change you, so I don't have to hold back on you," I told her while sliding my hands in her robe. "You've been holding back?" She gulped as I look at her with my million-dollar smile. "Yeah, now you ready?" I asked, staring at her throat. 

Honestly, I've been craving her blood. I haven't fed from another human until I get a taste from her. "I'm ready, baby," she whispered, wrapping her arms around my neck. On that note, I got up and carried her to her room. "I'm not going to lie. This will hurt," I whispered as I lay her back on the bed.

I could see her blood pump a little faster from her being nervous. "But I will be here through the whole process. No one can make me leave you hear, understand?" I asked, going to the door and locked it. 

When I crawled back in the bed, Lola grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss. "Ready?" I asked, watching her smile and hold my head. She looked me in my eyes, giving me all the verification, I needed to do this.