Little Visit

I let out a tired sigh as I change Pablo's training pad. I spent the rest of the weekend training with who I've learned to be Estan and let's not forget that I had to work too. I had to kill a thief which wasn't too bad on my conscious. I made his food and sat it in front of him. 

I got dressed for school, making sure to use some aloe vera since the sun can irritate me if I stay in it for too long. I've been a little colder than usual, but that's not much of a problem. I grabbed my bag and my phone, seeing that Lola has been texting me. "Damn, ten messages? Shit," I whispered, texting her how busy I've been this entire weekend.

Fuck! I'ma make it up to her afterschool. I got a wood cigar and a little bit of weed before heading out the door. I went to the school and took a deep breath. "Blend in and look human. Easy," I mumbled.

I went inside the school and immediately went to homeroom. Lola was mainly on my mind along with me being a vampire. "Moni, wassup?" Jordan hoot, making me sigh and rub my temples. "I am not about to deal with you," I groaned, placing my head on the desk. 

"I'm sure some dick could cheer you up," he suggested. "More like pussy would cheer me up right now," I grumbled. "So, you not going to give a nigga a chance?" He asked, causing me to lift my head up. 

"No," I deadpanned. He held his hand over his chest and feign hurt. "You can tell your friends that you lost whatever bet y'all had going on," I said, causing him to suck his teeth. "I just wanted to try cause I know nobody else had it," he said, making me laugh and look at him. 

"I'll let you believe that," I mumbled as the bell rung. "Damn, who tapped?" He asked, making me sigh and roll my eyes. "Definitely not you," I snickered then went to my economics class. "You can be a straight ass, Moni," he chuckled, getting in his seat and started doing his work.

It was a surprise that he didn't bother me but once I got to Lola's class, I saw her fixing her lab coat. I let out a whistle then cleared my throat. "Sorry," I blushed, grabbing a coat and goggles then sat directly at the front table.

She gave me a paper, but I stopped her. "Hey, I'm sorry for not replying to your text. I was busy and-" I whisper, only for her to sigh and shake her head. "It's fine," she whispered. "Let me make it up to you. I can come back and we can have a session after school," I suggested. 

"It's hard for me to turn down weed, Moni. I'll let you know once school is over," she answered, earning a small nod. "You look cute by the way," I complimented in a whisper. She smiled and nudged me. "Thank you," she sighs then passed out the rest of the papers.

I followed the steps quickly wrote down everything for my experimental essay. I've learned from the principal herself that we can leave our last class early if we're early release and we've completely all of our work for that day. I just need to get the results of my experiment then begin my essay.

Once I saw the beaker begin to heat up, I immediately jot it down then properly dispose the contents. I quickly typed my essay and turned it in. Writing never took long for me to do for some reason so I know that I passed it. I raised my hand, watching Lola double look at me. "Yes, Moni?" She asked, going back to writing on her board. "I'm finish, can I leave?" I asked, watching her turn around.

I made a motion that I was going to go roll up for us, causing her to smile and nod. "Yeah, go ahead. I got your essay," she said after checked her laptop. "Sweet," I hoot, gathering my things and happily left the school.

I went home to take Pablo out and refill his bowls. "Good boy," I coo, rubbing his head. I rolled up two blunts this time and got into something comfortable. "Maybe I can catch her before she leaves for her break. Get a chance to talk to her and shit," I said to myself.

I grabbed my phone, keys, and Pablo before heading out. I made it back to the school in a rush then got out the car with Pablo. I walked in as soon as the bell rung. Of course, Pablo cute ass gained some attention, but I still made it to Lola's class.

"What's up?" I said while knocking on the door. She turned around then saw Pablo in my hands. "Pablo," she gasped then picked him up. "You're so chubby," she snickered, making me laugh and sit on top of her desk. 

She glanced to me then let out a hum. "You look cute. What happened to the smoke session?" She asked. "We still having it, I just wanted to come kick it with you for a minute. Y'know. Get you some lunch if you're hungry," I mumbled. "Are you asking to take me out for lunch?" She asked. 

I rubbed my arms in nervousness then licked my lips. "Something like that. But nothing expensive since your greedy ass love to eat," I laughed, going to her door and close it while closing the little blinds she has on it. "So, what do you say?" I asked, getting really close to her.

She placed Pablo on her desk, allowing him to immediately go to sleep. I was risking it by being this close up on her, but this pull she's giving me is telling me to fuck the risk. Then her scent is so warming to my lungs that all I want to do is breathe her in. "Don't you think we can wait until after school?" She asked. 

"Wait for what?" I mumbled in a daze. "For lunch, goofy," she laughed. I blinked and pulled away. "I guess so. I was just trying to be nice to your hungry ass," I joked. "And you will continue to feed my hungry ass," she smiled.

I raised an eyebrow and glanced to her breast. "You not going to feed me?" I flirt, causing her to quickly look at me while blushing. "Damnit, Moni," she mumbled before leaning in close to me. I got closer and eventually wrapped my arms around her waist. "What, Lola?" I asked, glancing to her thick lips. 

Before I could kiss her, there was a knock at the door. "Damn, I got you after school," I mumble, placing a kiss on her cheek. "Say see you later, Lola," I mumbled to Pablo as I picked him up. "See you later, gorgeous," I smiled then left out of her room while walking past one of her students.

When I got in the car, I jumped, seeing Estan sitting in the backseat. "There is something called waiting outside the car," I huffed. "I see you're getting close with your teacher. You can thank me for that confidence," he smiled, only for me to roll my eyes. "Whatever, what do you want?" I asked, causing him to raise his hands. "I'm just here to tell you that we can arrange to do training through the weekends so you can focus on your 'human' life. I like this teacher of yours. She's making you lose control. At least she will help you see that this lifestyle is not so easy. Especially with someone that's meant to be with you," he said then got out the car.

Meant to be with me? I shook my head and went back home. "Pablo, I'm kissing her before she goes back home."