Sneaky

Today was so fun! I took pictures with my classmates and of course with Lola fine ass. She kind of matched me so I was feeling myself for sure. "I'm loving the fit, Ms. Bawler," I cheesed as I look in the mirror on the elevator. Jordan and some girl he's been close with looked over at us then back at each other. 

I got all of us in the camera including Lola. She stuck her finger up then gasped. "Took it," I laughed, causing her to snatch my phone and blush. "Take another one," she blushed, holding up two of her fingers with a little more space between us.

I took the picture then shown Jordan. "Send me that," he said, earning a nod. They got off on their floor, and Jordan look back at me and smirked while pointing to the girl he's with. "They're sneaking out, aren't they?" Lola asked as the doors close. 

"I am too. You still have that room to yourself, right?" I asked. She turned around and gave me her extra room car. "Come by at nine. I'll put the tape back on everyone's doors," she hummed then got off on her floor. 

She waved and bit her lip before the doors closed. Got damn tease. I went to my room, showered and got in my pajamas. "You're not sneaking out tonight?" I heard my roommate ask while getting dressed. "Yeah, I'm just going to a different room," I sigh, laying back on my bed. 

She gave me a smirk then started rambling about where they're going. Everyone patiently waited until it was time for the teachers to check on us. "I'll get the door while you're in the bathroom," I negotiated with her. She smiled at me then hugged me. "Deal," she whispered.

I shivered and backed away from her. It didn't take long for there to be a knock at our door. I opened the door and licked my lips at Lola. "Where's your roommate?" She asked and I pointed the bathroom. "I'm in here!" She shouts.

Lola looked down the halls both ways then pulled me to her. "See you at nine," she whispered then bit her lip. "Okay, I love you," I replied in a whisper then stole a kiss. She walked away and I tapped her ass. "Say it back," I told her after sucking my teeth. 

She turned around and gave me her cute smile. "I love you too, Moni," she snickered lowly. I closed the door then laid down on my bed. As soon as nine o'clock hit, I got up and snuck out of my room. 

I got on the elevator and pressed Lola's floor. "You're so loud." Lola snickered to me through my thoughts. "You're just listening for me, love. Here I come." I laughed as soon as the doors opened. 

Her room wasn't far from the elevator, so it took no time to get to her room and open it. "Hey, baby," she said as I silently closed the door. I turned around and immediately let out a gulp. She sat on the bed in nothing but a robe. 

"Hey, mama. What you got on under there?" I smirked, walking over to her and stood between her legs. "Nothing. I wish they had a balcony so you can fuck me on it," she mumbled under her breath. 

She trailed her hand under my shirt and took it off of me. My body quickly touched the bad in a blink of an eye, and all I see is Lola's beautiful smile. "You look a little too good," she hummed, trailing kisses up my stomach and stopped at my breast. 

All I could do was take a deep breath and enjoy her warm tongue against my breast and nipples. She was straddling my stomach, so I had a chance to grip her ass and squeezed it in my hands. Lola leaned up suddenly and stared at me with her mouth slightly opened. 

"Why your fangs out, baby?" I asked, holding her head. "Can I get a bite, baby?" She asked, leaning down and pepper kisses on my neck. "Go ahead," I breathed, tilting my head over to give her more access.

When her teeth sunk into my flesh, I gripped her waist and tried to grind against her. "That feels amazing, Lola," I mumbled then let out a gasp as she pulled away. She kissed me and moved off of me just to lift one of my legs and straddle the other. When did she take my bottoms off?!