Travel

"Hurry up," Lola rushed while fixing her hair. "Okay, I'll be back," I smiled, running out of her room. "Hey, Nola. Can you pack Pablo's stuff?" I asked, earning a quick nod from her. I told her that I'll be back before running out and got in my car. 

I'm rushing because Lola is taking me out tonight. She mentioned out of town so I know that I can wear something that will match her. She had a pink wig on, so I decided to wear that color also.

I forgot what shirt she was wearing so I face timed her. "Hey, baby," she said while doing her hair. She still didn't have her shirt on, so I was gladly staring at her breast. "Hey, I was just trying to see what shirt you're going to wear," I trailed off. 

Lola suddenly picked up the phone and let out a gasp. "You're matching me?" She smiled, showing off her braces. "Yeah, now show me what shirt you're wearing," I huffed. She sucked her teeth and flip her camera. 

"Thank you," I hummed, going through my closet. "You're welcome, mama. Let me finish," she said, making me blush and smile my ass off. "That's cute," I hear her suddenly mumble, causing me to gasp and quickly hang up. 

I found the shirt then finished getting ready. "Damn I look good," I mumbled, taking a picture. I grabbed some weed for us to smoke on the way there then headed out the door, making sure to inform my mom that I left.

When I went back to Lola and Nola's place, I checked my lip gloss one more time before getting out. I just went in, knowing Lola unlocked the door for me. "Sup?" Nola said then let out a whistle. "Girl, I'm not gay, but you're making me question myself," she said, making me laugh and shake my head. 

"Nola, I will beat your ass," Lola said while coming into the living room without a shirt on. "You still don't have your shirt on?" I asked after sucking my teeth. I may be scolding her, but I will never pass up the opportunity to stare at her warm breast.

"Are you complaining?" She asked, lifting my head up. "No," I smiled then reached to grab one. "Aht, not in front of your sister! Please!" Nola shout, causing me to blush and put my hands behind my back. 

Lola rolled her eyes then went back upstairs. Of course, I followed and watch her put on her shirt. "You look so cute," she suddenly said. I went up to her and wrapped my arms around her. "Hide your face, baby," I whispered, holding my phone up.

She gripped my jaw and stuck her tongue out. "Ou," I mumble, sticking my tongue out against her tongue. I took the picture then remembered to cover her face. Her hands gripped my ass, causing me to quickly take the picture.

"Ight, let's go," I mumble before I ended up trying to fuck her on this dresser. "Wait, my purse!" She rushed, grabbing it then grabbed my hand. I smiled at the picture of her face hidden then made it as my lock screen. "Ou, we should do matching pajamas," Lola suggested, making me smile and nod my head.

"Pablo can come?" I asked, only for Lola to shake her head. "Give Pablo a break from your hot boxes," she giggled. 

We got in her car, and she immediately passed me a swisher cigar. I looked at her lovingly and started rolling. She drove to a nearby city before pulling up to a gas station. "Wait for me," I said as I put it away. 

She still walked to the front of the car and held her hand out. I got out and rush to her. "You're just flexing at this point," I mumbled in her ear. "What you mean?" She laughed as we entered the store. "You know what I mean, baby. You look fine as hell," I mumbled, earning her pretty ass smile.

"Don't smile at me with them braces in," I said, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Bae, get off," she laughed, pushing me off. 

I let out a huff and stood close to her with my arms folded. "Don't pout, mama. Kiss?" She asked, puckering her lips. I smiled then pecked her lips. She grabbed some drinks and snacks before pulling me to the counter. "Fifty on pump three," she mumbled.