Ms. Freaky

I woke up for school, feeling like a new woman. I couldn't contain the smile on my face ever since I left their house. "Pablo, I got some action from her," I danced, getting ready for school. "Who knew she would be so freaky. I mean she was-" I began my rant, only for Pablo to interrupt me with a yawn and a stretch. 

"Hating ass," I grumbled, grabbing my backpack and make sure he was straight before leaving. I arrived at school on my usual timing, making me sigh and shake my head. "Only two more months," I grumble.

I went in the school and was about to go straight to homeroom, but I saw Lola holding a box. "You need help with that?" I asked, walking in front of her backwards. "I'm supposed to be mad at you," she huffed, making me frown and stop walking. 

"Why?" I ask, grabbing the box. "You left after fucking me," she whispered as I followed her to her room. "I told you I was going to hold you until you went to sleep," I chuckled, hearing her close and lock the door. 

"Yes, but after feeling and tasting your pussy, I've been craving more," she whispered, wrapping an arm around my waist and grip my ass. "Bae, we're at school," I whispered while trying to control my urges. 

My mouth watered to taste her all over again. Her scent never helps me when I try to control myself. "I don't have homeroom," she whispered against my lips. "Fuck," I whisper, checking the blinds. 

I sat her on her desk and lifted her skirt. "You gotta be quiet, okay?" I whispered, earning an eager head nod. "Good," I mumbled then pecked her lips. I immediately knelt down and spread her legs. 

I closed my eyes and immediately dove in. A small squeaked escaped from her, making me groan and suck on her sensitive pearl. "Baby, wait," she pant but I was too busy being in my own world. 

She pushed my head in deeper, making me groan out and slide my tongue in her. Her hands suddenly slammed on the desk as she try to hold in her moans. "Goodmorning everyone..." The intercom blurred, making me groan and stand up, just so I can hear her struggle to keep her moans in. 

I plunged my fingers deep in her, causing her legs to wrap around me and her moans to get a little louder. "Lola, you gotta be quiet, baby," I rushed in her ear. Her hand wrapped around my throat as I pump my fingers in her deeper then curled them. "I can't, I'm about to make a mess," she rushed, not knowing what she wants to hold on to. 

My kisses weren't muffling her moans enough and I knew that the principal or whoever was speaking was about to end soon. I pulled away and covered her mouth. "I know, I know," I coo, feeling her clinch around my fingers. 

She tossed her head back and gripped the life out of my shirt. "Let it go for me, beautiful," I whispered in her ear. She went to fall back on the desk, but I held her and let her ride out her orgasm. "Fuck, Moni," she scolded as I continue to help her. 

"You okay?" I asked. I pulled my fingers away and went to suck them off, but she sucked them off for me. I sucked my teeth and knelt down. I cleaned up my mess, causing her to jerk and scratch at my arms again. "Fix yourself, beautiful," she giggled, hopping down and fix her skirt. 

I blushed and fixed my close before I got my kisses. "I can't be quiet when you fuck me like that, Moni," she whispered with a blush. "Are you complaining, bae?" I asked, only for her to smile and shake her head. "Since you're here, can you help me with-" she said, opening the box.

"You know I'ma say yeah. What you need me to do?" I asked, watching her smile and show the new tubes and beakers. "Why you getting new shit when I'm about to graduate?" I laughed, earning her cute laugh. "I don't know, baby. I haven't been working here long," she snickered.